? servers

? players online

So, yeah, I stepped down.

• Content Count:  4980

Thanks for your contributions my man. We brought ZE back from the grave and kept it alive and ultimately made it top 6-7 in the world, thanks for also 1st round picking me(felt special) on the SGSL team to play with you! That was fun man, we had a good tourney. Nonetheless, you will still be around so I'll see you around brahhh.

• Content Count:  760

Thanks for your contributions my man. We brought ZE back from the grave and kept it alive and ultimately made it top 6-7 in the world,....

Yes Pan certainly did help big time with ZE, when we were at our lowest - he stepped up to get ZE back on track when he didn't even like ZE at that time and the rise of ZE afterwards was something special. Pan you are a Legend and best wishes to you for the future.

• Content Count:  231

Man honestly thank you for all your hard work and time spend to make this community a better and more fun place, thanks for making the ze server one of the best servers in the world and thanks for always fixing shit that volvo updates broke. I hope that along the road happens sooner rather than later and to see you in the staff again. Best of luck with life man.

Reply to Thread