? servers

? players online

Jump for Freeday & New Life Rule

• Content Count:  2589

@BlackEagle I still completely disagree with your determination to claim that CTs are tricking the Ts for easy kills, but this really isn't that hard to understand. You're trying to over complicate this and in return making a way bigger deal out of this than necessary.

We do not allow a CT at the end of the round to say "next round all Ts go to pool" for obvious reasons. That doesn't mean a CT can't tell a T "yeah I'll send you to pool next round". A T can request to have a freeday the next round, but per our rules any order can be revoked at any time. It's also a new day, which means whatever happened last round is irrelevant. Which means a CT doesn't have to stick to the requested freeday.

Can you please stop trying to act like the process of revoking an LR freeday is some giant conspiracy for CTs to rack up easy kills? And the reason why this isn't set in stone already, is because it's perfectly within the rules. Like I said the real thing we need to be discussing is whether or not we want to allow a next day freeday to be an LR.

IMO simply adding a rule stating "No next-day requests may be made as a last request" or something similar solves this entire issue.

• Content Count:  3462

Your arguments at this rate are literally stating why we are implementing this rule when in the end doesn't really matter. For the love of god people idk why you want Wawa and I to give so much input on this when it's not even really needed. The rule is officially implemented, it's all done, move on, none of you are actually disagreeing with it (unless I missed something), so why are you even arguing it?

This ends now, no more arguing please. This will be added to the rules plugin and other threads.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

Reply to Thread