? servers

? players online

Jump for Freeday & New Life Rule

• Content Count:  2262

As I've stated before, I was the one that started the initial wave of revoking those free days the next round.

next time i hope there will be nothing else like this. Panther step and revoke freeday that cause a debate storm about rule and regulation :nuclearonion:

• Content Count:  742

Bring back the old school PB with no warning shots, that will solve all the problems. You don't listen, dead. Simple.

So basically, you wanna teach these kids sum respect :larry:

• Content Count:  422

Yes my son, I guarantee you all the problems will be gone. All the people bitching over the smallest things will leave and never come back.

If they had the effort to bitch over minuscule shit. They would bitch even more.

• Content Count:  1057

nah man, u shoulda seen pb without no warning shots. It was when real rebellers existed. Jewpiter knows whats up.

Lil boys didn't even dare to come on cuz they knew that bitching wasn't tolerated.

• Content Count:  1950

I feel like people are focusing on the wrong issue with free day next round LRs. As I've stated before, I was the one that started the initial wave of revoking those free days the next round. And it has nothing to do with kill whoring, and no @Stunningjam it's not a freekill in any aspect.

That's great and all but the issue is you have random players coming in thinking they are going to get one and then the CT kills the player and gets a free kill, thus taking no effort at all to actually give orders and enforce things. Not to mention it's utterly annoying as hell to explain to new players that, yeah this is actually allowed. I was gone for like two months for work, come back and all of a sudden we are randomly killing players for jumping if they want a freeday? As someone that has played in the server for years this is by far the dumbest thing I have ever head.

The actual issue here is the Ts requesting free day next round LRs. Until I started the wave of revoking them, you had multiple Ts every round delaying the round only to ask for free day next round just to delay again. It became game breaking. There's no logical stand point for a T to request a freeday next round as his LR. In the role play aspect, why would your last request before you die, be to do something the next day? CTs have no obligation to follow some other CTs promised order, so any CT revoking a freeday LR is 100% in the right.

So give them orders? If all they want is a freeday next round then give them orders. I rarely ever see one person sitting around waiting for an LR, and if they do and the CT says no to the freeday next round they pick something else. This is far from game breaking at all. There is also no logical stand point to say "do you want a freeday next round" and then just kill the T other than to rack up the kills. As you mentioned they have no obligation to follow the order, hence why it would be a freekill. You offer them something, kill them, then revoke it. Unlike other death games and instances where you can win and then get it revoked you at least still live if you win. Here, you just get killed.

Once again, can we stop scapegoating elite 10 and the CTs being kill hungry, as the reason for a problem? It's the Ts delaying the game, then getting upset when their freeday is revoked. They feel entitled and special. As I always tell them when they get upset with me, pick a better LR.

This literally has nothing to do with some made up group. Ignoring these stupid "elite" groups or whatever they are, this is just dumb. There is literally no other reason to even allow these than to prevent the "game breaking" that doesn't even occur. But if you want to take it down that path, the majority of the culprits would be people within these random groups.

If we want to talk about delaying, how about we work on giving better orders? I can literally recite some CTs orders now. Take one step out, face your cell no jumping no hopping. Shift walk to pool be in the water face the back wall. Crouch to soccer be in the goal facing the back of the goal knifing the ground. If you want to play a death game come to the center circle. *30 seconds left* "LRS?!?!?", round over.

It's pretty sad when I know the orders based upon who is CT before the round even begins. I actually put the T's in rooms and positions to rebel most of the time in order to actually make the game fun.

Edit: And it's always been a rule afaik that you can't give an order for the next round. The order has to be given for the current round. So a CT could tell a T he will give him a freeday next round, but it wasn't officially an order until the CT stated it that round.

If it isn't a rule you can't give orders for the next round then why even allow someone to trick another player into this that doesn't know any better? At that point we are excluding new players from having an opportunity to enjoy a game because they don't know the inside tricks to our server.

Overall, this is just a cheap way to get kills and be lazy. The point of the game is to give orders, kill rebellers, and have fun. Giving these next round orders fit into zero of those categories.

Edited by BlackEagle

• Content Count:  2262

That's right.

A new round is a new day, You cannot give orders until the next round starts, so asking for a freeday next round should not happen.

Tho lets be honest, 99% of the time its revoked.

Tho I fully support NLR.

I forgot to quote this but, 99% of the time are granted because CTs want an easy round

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  2589

1-That's great and all but the issue is you have random players coming in thinking they are going to get one and then the CT kills the player and gets a free kill, thus taking no effort at all to actually give orders and enforce things. Not to mention it's utterly annoying as hell to explain to new players that, yeah this is actually allowed. I was gone for like two months for work, come back and all of a sudden we are randomly killing players for jumping if they want a freeday? As someone that has played in the server for years this is by far the dumbest thing I have ever head.

2-So give them orders? If all they want is a freeday next round then give them orders. I rarely ever see one person sitting around waiting for an LR, and if they do and the CT says no to the freeday next round they pick something else. This is far from game breaking at all. There is also no logical stand point to say "do you want a freeday next round" and then just kill the T other than to rack up the kills. As you mentioned they have no obligation to follow the order, hence why it would be a freekill. You offer them something, kill them, then revoke it. Unlike other death games and instances where you can win and then get it revoked you at least still live if you win. Here, you just get killed.

3-This literally has nothing to do with some made up group. Ignoring these stupid "elite" groups or whatever they are, this is just dumb. There is literally no other reason to even allow these than to prevent the "game breaking" that doesn't even occur. But if you want to take it down that path, the majority of the culprits would be people within these random groups.

4- If it isn't a rule you can't give orders for the next round then why even allow someone to trick another player into this that doesn't know any better? At that point we are excluding new players from having an opportunity to enjoy a game because they don't know the inside tricks to our server.

5-Overall, this is just a cheap way to get kills and be lazy. The point of the game is to give orders, kill rebellers, and have fun. Giving these next round orders fit into zero of those categories.

Lol... Alright let's get this over with, numbering your points as I'm on mobile and it's easier.

1- jumping for freeday is relatively new and has no direct correlation revoking free days. We all agree saying jump for freeday without it being 100% clear it's an LR is a free kill. Your issue of explaining something to new players is a non-factor as you'll always have to explain shit to people. Even regular players. This whole revoking freeday LRs has been going on since October. Not 2 months and it's not all of a sudden. The vast majority of the time with these LRs they happen at the end of the round when there's 1 or 2 Ts left. Your point of no effort to actually giving orders is also a non-factor as this is a LR after most Ts have already died. Again, this is separate from the jump for freeday next round crap.

2- Again, not a freekill. And it was very much game breaking. You would know that if you were playing at the time. Every round you had 2 or 3 Ts that would go to big cage or whatever the order was, then sit there and do nothing only to ask for a freeday next round. Then during that freeday they either got freekilled because it was impossible to keep up with which white jumpsuit had the freeday, or they just farted around and wasted 4 mins only to get an LR and ask for another freeday. We are talking about LRs, black eagle. Not regular orders. These things take place when there's a few Ts left and the round is basically over. The entire point of LRs is to speed up the end of the round.

I rarely ever see one person sitting around waiting for an LR, and if they do and the CT says no to the freeday next round they pick something else.

Then you clearly don't play on our servers. There's usually 2-3 players that literally stand in soccer, or big cage or whenever the order is. Wait till the end of the round, get an LR and ask for a freeday. And 99% of the time they refuse to do another LR when rejected for having a next day freeday. That's where the whole "freeze, look at the ground, do not knife, do not crouch, do not jump" comes into play. Which is CTs giving orders, as you so kindly want to say they don't. As for the logic in revoking the freeday next round, the T asked for a freeday next round. You kill him and end the round, which is the entire point of LRs. To speed the round up. The T dies and the new day starts. That's all the logic from the CT standpoint that you need.

3- believe it or not BE, more people than just you have posted about this topic and have posted across multiple threads about PB. And elite 10 is often brought up alongside blaming kill hungry CTs. And to repeat myself, yes the game breaking was happening. Which is why I started revoking those next day free days and thankfully other CTs followed suit.

4- IIRC the exact rule was that a CT at the end of round 1 can't say "next round all Ts go to pool". It has nothing to do with saying "hey next round I'll send you to pool". It just stops a CT from trying to give an order for the next round and risking a T not seeing it.

5- once again, getting easy kills has nothing to do with revoking the next day freeday. You are right, the point of the game is to give orders, Ts rebel, and CTs try to keep the Ts in line. But giving orders has nothing to do with the revoking of a LR freeday. As I already stated, LRs happen at the end of the round. So your whole "give orders and don't be lazy" point, is completely irrelevant. And last I checked, free days are considered lazy orders and defeat the point of the game. The Ts were not rebelling, and the game was very much broken by these people.

And I saw your edit but already started this post. The CTs giving shit orders is nothing new and has nothing to do with this topic. And you are preaching to the choir. I've been working for awhile now to get CTs to give better orders and i also try to position the Ts so they have a chance to rebel. But again, that has nothing to do with Ts flat out refusing to even try to rebel, then refusing to do any LR other than freeday.

Reply to Thread