? servers

? players online

Jump for Freeday & New Life Rule

• Content Count:  1950

So we discussed this in the admin section but wasn't available to everyone else. To make it clear, as we discussed in the admin section, you may not give the order "jump for a freeday next round" or any other variation of that unless clearly stating this is an LR. This has never been allowed but for some reason all of a sudden people have begun to start doing this.

Also, as we discussed any sort of "new life" rule is also restricted. So saying "do this and you get to do X next round." Orders/rules can only be made for the current round as people are using this simply to just kill others and revoke the freeday/rule as soon as the round starts in an effort to trick players.

Feel free to edit this if I missed out on something.

@Wawa @Nuclear Onion

• Like 8
Edited by BlackEagle

• Content Count:  1950

So no freeday next round in general?

No orders may be given for the next round at all. These are simply given to gain kills and then revoke the orders as soon as the round starts.

• Content Count:  1385

Good riddance.

They were annoying as hell to deal with cuz I never could remember who was given a freeday or not so I just told everyone to go to places.

• Content Count:  2589

Good riddance.

They were annoying as hell to deal with cuz I never could remember who was given a freeday or not so I just told everyone to go to places.

I'd like to point out that no official rule was actually made in that thread. The discussion was about a CT saying "jump for freeday next round" and then mowing down a group of Ts. As of this post, neither @Wawa or @Nuclear Onion have made any rule in regards to freeday next round LRs, and the only thing that was actually said in that thread was that unless it is 100% obvious to the T that him jumping is his LR for a freeday next round, it would be a freekill.

• Content Count:  1468

I am totally for this notion, it's just those frag-whorey elite-10 wankers that give a freeday next round then instantly revoke it being all smug they got a free kill (yes, a freekill imo) whilst the dude who asked for it starts moaning. I really hope this is an action that we are supposed to force. Bring us this Wuclear Wunion. (wtf)

• Content Count:  2589

I feel like people are focusing on the wrong issue with free day next round LRs. As I've stated before, I was the one that started the initial wave of revoking those free days the next round. And it has nothing to do with kill whoring, and no @Stunningjam it's not a freekill in any aspect.

The actual issue here is the Ts requesting free day next round LRs. Until I started the wave of revoking them, you had multiple Ts every round delaying the round only to ask for free day next round just to delay again. It became game breaking. There's no logical stand point for a T to request a freeday next round as his LR. In the role play aspect, why would your last request before you die, be to do something the next day? CTs have no obligation to follow some other CTs promised order, so any CT revoking a freeday LR is 100% in the right.

Once again, can we stop scapegoating elite 10 and the CTs being kill hungry, as the reason for a problem? It's the Ts delaying the game, then getting upset when their freeday is revoked. They feel entitled and special. As I always tell them when they get upset with me, pick a better LR.

Edit: And it's always been a rule afaik that you can't give an order for the next round. The order has to be given for the current round. So a CT could tell a T he will give him a freeday next round, but it wasn't officially an order until the CT stated it that round.

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  11723

Edit: And it's always been a rule afaik that you can't give an order for the next round. The order has to be given for the current round. So a CT could tell a T he will give him a freeday next round, but it wasn't officially an order until the CT stated it that round.

That's right.

A new round is a new day, You cannot give orders until the next round starts, so asking for a freeday next round should not happen.

Tho lets be honest, 99% of the time its revoked.

Tho I fully support NLR.

Reply to Thread