? servers

? players online

Idea for Server?

• Content Count:  174

Making this short and sweet, but just an idea/recommendation I would like to see in the future for the servers, (Mostly talking about jb/mg)

A plugin/mod where you could do !rank or /rank and check your position instead of having to check the site, and that is why I am saying it's just a recommendation to make for lazy people.

I am requesting to see this because I think it would be an easier way to check you rank, especially for newer players.

Lastly, if you DO get the freetime to make it/find one. It would be amazing :)

EDIT: Maybe expand the mod/plugin to do

!rank PLAYERNAME

to see the specific player's rank.

Tell me what you think :)

• Content Count:  2589

Already have this on ZE and Casual(?). You'd probably want to talk to the AO of each server for something like that though.

@Wawa @Nuclear Onion

Personally for PB I wouldn't want it added. PB should be more about the actual game being played than worrying about ranks and such. Not to mention your rank will be heavily influenced by which team you play on and if you rebel a lot or not. But I really wouldn't care either way for that very reason.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  422

@Wawa @Nuclear Onion

Personally for PB I wouldn't want it added. PB should be more about the actual game being played than worrying about ranks and such. Not to mention your rank will be heavily influenced by which team you play on and if you rebel a lot or not. But I really wouldn't care either way for that very reason.

I agree with Goku here, it would influence some competition for the top among a lot of players. It would increase the amount of CTs that camp armory or 1 way windows regardless of where the TS are. I mean we already have players racing for the sorry excuse for a meme the elite ten. I feel like it would just stir up way to many problems.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5678

If we wanted /rank or !rank wouldn't @Wawa have to COMPLETELY change the plugin? Doesn't 1v1 (the server with !rank) use RankMe and others use GameMe? I forgot it just seems like this would be difficult, and I don't see a problem with taking a bit more time to go on the website and take a look at your rank, if you care about it that much. (Like me) :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

I can't speak for MG, but for JB, there will not be a ranking system that functions in a traditional manner. JB is its own gamemode, so it needs its own ranking config. This will be looked at.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread