? servers

? players online

Looking for skins!!!!

• Content Count:  1667

So looking for skins I see if you clicked on this thread. So today I went on this website called Csgo Wild and I went from 13$ to 48$ in matter of minutes. So how you ask, I use coin flip on the website and there are different bets on there like 2$ pots, 1$ pots etc... So all you need to start is a skin that is worth something I say more then 10$. YOUR WELCOME!!!

• Content Count:  5678

I've been on here about 8 times, first knife Gut Doppler down the drain on here, second was Kara Rust Coat BS down the drain M9 Slaughter FT down the drain and Butterfly Knife stained Field Tested down the drain, but what I can say is that from the aftermath of the butterfly I left 3 dollars, went on two days later and got up to 62 (then lost it all again) but IT IS a great site.

• Content Count:  2230

If you want to make money, either trade, or simply bet on lounge. Bet on 5-10 games a day splitting your money, checking up on the teams with websites like csgonuts.com and making smart bets. If you're even a little smart and have more effort than me, you'll make a lot gradually.

Or you can just take the Luke approach and do some random huge underdog bets and make a load of money lmao

or you could keep your money

• Content Count:  1667

If you want to make money, either trade, or simply bet on lounge. Bet on 5-10 games a day splitting your money, checking up on the teams with websites like csgonuts.com and making smart bets. If you're even a little smart and have more effort than me, you'll make a lot gradually.

Or you can just take the Luke approach and do some random huge underdog bets and make a load of money lmao

or you could keep your money

So umm I won a crimson web butterfly knife of what I'm doing lol. I'll tell you later what I did from the beginning.

Reply to Thread