? servers

? players online

New to JB: RankMe for Rebellers!

• Content Count:  3740

Is there any way to add like 5 points for a nade kill, 3 for a knife kill, and 1 for a gun kill? I think it would make it a slightly more interesting with the ways you can get kills on CTs based upon the difficulty.

I wanted to do this originally, but the plugin would also award points to CTs for kills like knife kills.

• Content Count:  2579

I give myself a whole week to get in top lol

Guards can't handle me

Edit: Wawa, don't you think a death should have a prnalty too? Or else it's not about being the best rebel, but the most active ( see 10v10 for exemple ) at somr point,players will all have hundreds separating eachothers just because they are less active

I propose a +1 per kill and -1 per death. It makes it harder to get on top and top will be about rebels with a good guard kills/death

Just a suggestion!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

I'm gonna Elite-Ten all over everybody's faces

Kills yourself

Guards can't handle me

Lol...pls. You've obviously never seen me play CT.

• Content Count:  3740

Guards can't handle me

Edit: Wawa, don't you think a death should have a prnalty too? Or else it's not about being the best rebel, but the most active ( see 10v10 for exemple ) at somr point,players will all have hundreds separating eachothers just because they are less active

I propose a +1 per kill and -1 per death. It makes it harder to get on top and top will be about rebels with a good guard kills/death

Just a suggestion!

If prisoners lose 1 point for dieing, you can expect a lot more people crying freekill than there already are.

• Content Count:  2579

If prisoners lose 1 point for dieing, you can expect a lot more people crying freekill than there already are.

Can't tell. I'll be the only tryhard looking to top the system. If people complain more,i'd be more strict. You can't give points back, so they can complain as much as they want, you can't or won't do shit. It was only a suggestion, but I'd love to have an harder system point.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.