? servers

? players online

Would you be interested in playing in this tournament?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing in this tournament?

Rocket League Tournament-WIP

• Content Count:  6242

Completely agree.

3v3 would be fine, I'd even take the time to improve before this starts.

I actually find 2 v 2 as a better way to improve your skill set. It teaches you proper rotation, when to advance/back off, better positioning and better overall defense.

In 2 v 2, I find there is easier defined phases in the game. You are either attacking or defending. Sure there are going to be some toss ups involved, but its pretty obvious most of the time what you should be doing. In 3 v 3, you could have 1 person always in attack mode, 1 goal keeper and 1 person that is an all rounder. That makes it so that for you to learn all skills involved in the game you'd have to be that all rounder. In 2 v 2, you have to be an all rounder. Got to be able to score, set plays up and defend at any point in the game.

• Content Count:  2589

Id honesty prefer 2v2. Last event we did 2 brackets. First was 2v2 and second was 3v3 due to the amount of players we had.

As for the timing of the event, I more than likely make the sign-up thread later this week. Might aim for a May 1st start date. Emphasis on might. Know there's apparently a ZE event that day, but I'll just release the bracket that day and people can start playing their games.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

I'd prefer a 2v2 event too, but i'm still inbetween making random teams or set teams with mixed skills :/

1v1 mini-tournament would be good too ;)

Edit: I would suggest we throw in a few prizes? This would encourage people to play in a serious way :p

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  5674

As long as @Dominic agrees to play the game instead of bumping into us like a retard for 5 minutes, i'm in to win.

@Spartan, @Wawa and me for winning team?

You guys only had a problem with it because it prevented you from being able to score for a short period of time. I suck at the game and played for fun and that was a way to contribute to my team ;-;.

But yeah I'm definitely up for this.

You guys only had a problem with it because it prevented you from being able to score for a short period of time. I suck at the game and played for fun and that was a way to contribute to my team ;-;.

But yeah I'm definitely up for this.

That's all I needed you to say ;)

UNTIL THIS SUNDAY, ROCKET LEAGUE IS F2P AND 40% OFF ON STEAM!

• Content Count:  5674

That's all I needed you to say ;)

UNTIL THIS SUNDAY, ROCKET LEAGUE IS F2P AND 40% OFF ON STEAM!

WHY DO YOU THINK I WAS SAYING "JUST CONTRIBUTING TO MY TEAM" WHEN YOU GUYS GOT MAD?

I SUCK I PLAYED IT LIKE ONCE BEFORE THIS

knlrknqwrklnqwknrkqwklr

• Content Count:  1086

Im fine with 2s or 3s. Tried playing 4s with a few friends and it was horrible

btw how good are we talking about here. Like people being good at aerials and what not?

Im fine with 2s or 3s. Tried playing 4s with a few friends and it was horrible

btw how good are we talking about here. Like people being good at aerials and what not?

Most of the players don't know how to properly do aerial shots :)

So i'm sure you'll fit in quite perfectly

Reply to Thread