? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_htbank_v3 request

• Content Count:  5055

So I totally forgot about the awp and health shot spawners, so I decided to take my time and edit the map here.

-Changed AWP spawners to scout

-Changed health shot spawners to M4A4

-Expanded that one area where it looked like it could be opened but couldn't so I made the door usable (the room with the mag-7 spawner)

-Added more player blockers on roof to prevent exploitation

Now I just worry whether the damn map actually works on the server or not.

Otherwise I quit :wah:

Edited by Leon Mordecai
Idk they so similar

You should've changed it to M4A4 and not M4A1-S because of the whole T/D weapons only @Leon Mordecai

Woops my bad I made a typo I meant m4a4

I can't tell the difference they're all the same to me hue

EDIT: For some reason Hammer calls the m4a4 an m4a1 and the silenced one an m4a1-s.

Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  3462

I tested this on a half full server and people had troubles with the textures being black. I think it was on my end with zipping and will try again later when I get the time. Just posting here for that.

• Content Count:  11723

I tested this on a half full server and people had troubles with the textures being black. I think it was on my end with zipping and will try again later when I get the time. Just posting here for that.

Iirc the windows are black if broken. They have nodraw inside them

Mmmm if it was my edit you were testing then I may have forgot to pakrat a texture or something. Could also be a lighting issue too but I'm pretty sure I solved that already. Anyways, I recompiled and pakratted it all again and also changed the filename to sgedit2. Also included a radar map. I swear whenever I try to edit maps they're always hit or miss with them :/

Download