? servers

? players online

Rocket League Tournament- Teams and Prizes announced

• Content Count:  2589

So after some small discussion I'm actually going to close sign ups now. We are sitting at 32 people, which is the perfect amount as it means 16 teams of 2. I was hoping we would reach this amount, but didn't think we actually would. Thank you to everyone for signing up.

The teams will either be announced tonight, or tomorrow morning. I will not be announcing or making the bracket at that time, however I figured some teams might want a small amount of time to practice together.

The bracket will be announced sometime this Sunday, May 1st. From then, teams will be able to start playing their matches and update me in the thread I will make.

The prizes will be announced later tonight or tomorrow morning.

If you would like to sign-up as an alternate, feel free to do so.

TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Prizes:

Winning Team- $20 each to spend on steam. Will be sent as gifts, or via steam gift card.

Runner-Up: Their choice of 2 Rocket League DLCs.

Raffle:

@Metal will also be raffling off 1 month of subscriber to 10 lucky people, and will be giving away a copy of Rocket League for someone to gift to their friend. Thank you Metal!

• Like 1
Edited by Goku

Talked to a few people and capped the sign-up at 32. If we added anymore it would start throwing everything off and the bracket would be weird. However, there's a possibility we might lose people so if for whatever reason we need a substitute, you are first in line.

Reply to Thread