? servers

? players online

Animal Experimentation

• Content Count:  422

This was always a debate among me and my classmates. The research has furthered our knowledge on humans, while conducting experiments on the animals. But the public merely just doesn't care, they find it cruel to the animals. Whats your opinions?

• Content Count:  346

I find it really cruel to animals that they are being used for testing purposes. If they are being harmed it shouldn't even be allowed to happen. If they are testing the animals on things like cosmetics maybe it can be allowed for certain substances like a soap or conditioner. To sum it up if the testing can hurt the animals I thing there should be something against and it shouldn't be aloud, but if there testing something like a cosmetic it should be allowed as long as there is no chance that they can be hurt in the process.

Just my opinion :d

• Content Count:  639

If there's a mass population of them ex. rats/rabbits, sure go ahead and experiment on them. However, I would be against experimenting on an animal bigger than a dog, or a species thinning out in numbers.

• Content Count:  11725

I look at it this way, The experiments the nazi's did was a necessary evil, Without them we would not know so much about the human body etc etc

Tho; This is what I was told in history and I do somewhat agree with it.

As for animals, same thing, If they are treated with care and are not in pain, im fine with it.

• Content Count:  171

I find it really cruel to animals that they are being used for testing purposes. If they are being harmed it shouldn't even be allowed to happen. If they are testing the animals on things like cosmetics maybe it can be allowed for certain substances like a soap or conditioner. To sum it up if the testing can hurt the animals I thing there should be something against and it shouldn't be aloud, but if there testing something like a cosmetic it should be allowed as long as there is no chance that they can be hurt in the process.

Just my opinion :d

I understand both sides of this argument but I can't help but side with the fact that our knowledge of humans and the body and how everything works would not have progressed to where it is today without testing on animals. Everything from disease, cosmetics, drugs, food additives, supplements, chemicals, household products, and pesticides have been tested on or by using an animal.

I don't feel like writing a page on my opinion but I'd rather have testing on animals than releasing an antibiotic to the public that makes you spontaneously combust, shampoo that makes you go bald and melts away your skin, drugs that make your toes catch on fire, Big Macs that have substantial amounts of growth hormones that make your ears grow to the size of an elephant's, etc.

Oh and imagine no insect repellent? I hate bugs.

• Content Count:  954

Let's say we need to find out if this basic substance we created for human use will cause major bodily harm to humans when used.

Would you rather test it on a human or an animal?

• Content Count:  1056

If there's a mass population of them ex. rats/rabbits, sure go ahead and experiment on them. However, I would be against experimenting on an animal bigger than a dog, or a species thinning out in numbers.

This plus we got people fucking dogs cough Whitney Wisconsin cough

• Like 1

Reply to Thread