? servers

? players online

What knife should I get?

• Content Count:  422

So I recently got 300$ from someone close to me. I decided to put half of it on CS:GO to buy a knife. I was originally going to buy a ? Flip Knife | Slaughter but I decided to get more feedback on it from you guys. So recommend away.

$150 towards steam wallet or opskins is the better question first

Im too lazy to configure all the billing address and stuff, plus my parents are really superstitious about that stuff.

Where is the money? giftcards or cash? If it's cash I understand why you wouldn't use opskins but if you got a visa/MasterCard gift card you can easily use opskins without anyone ever knowing.

Its cash that my friend gave me.

Edited by ItzMiLK
SHIT NONE OF YOU SAW ANYTHING

• Content Count:  2579

on OPskins you can have something worth more than your money, without paying taxes. Knife is instantly tradeable if you change your idea. You can look for something overpriced, like a bayo night, and swap it on csgodouble.com for another knife that's underpriced.

I suggest a butterfly, CW, CH, Slaughter, fade, anything really, they are so fun to play with.

If you prefer to have a big knife or clear blade, go for a bayo or m9. Dont take statraks! Cancer to trade, too expensive, take a normal one please!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread