? servers

? players online

Dear Friends

• Content Count:  1950

My time has finally come.

I just recently returned from a very long business trip in which I received the opportunity of a life time in the company that I am currently in. I stepped down from CE (or CA, whatever it is now) last summer once I started my new job because I knew I just wouldn't be around nearly as much as I used to be. I finally had the opportunity to come back in the last couple months but with work and receiving this opportunity I simply just don't have the time to play and be around anymore like I used to. As a result, I will be hanging up my dualies and finally stepping away. I may stop in from time to time but I really don't expect to play much, if at all going forward. I really appreciate all the times I have had in this community and it has been a great part of my life for several years now. There are way too many people that I have met along the way to thank. I think most of you know who you are anyways! I am fortunate enough to have been through this community's lowest and highest points and met some awesome people along the way.

So to all my dads in the community, thank you for all the awesome times and I look forward to possibly scanning through the forums at some point in the future to see where this place stands. But for now I will be cashing in my SG 401k that was offered to me as a CE and be joining the previously retired SG members by hitting the beach and the links.

Sincerely,

Beagle

xd

(p.s. I never did find the perfect set of colored dualies, but i'll keep my head down in case I come across the perfect set in the future)

• Like 28

Reply to Thread