? servers

? players online

Admin Recommendations

• Content Count:  170

This question had probably already been answered but is there a certain way to ask for an admin recommendation for admin applications. What I mean by this is should it be over steam messaging, TS, etc? Also should you say it a certain way you should ask "would you recommend me for admin?" for an example.

• Content Count:  1154

It's pretty straight forward.

"Would you recommend me for admin?" "Can i have your recommendation for admin", etc.

You can either ask over steam or ts, whichever way you prefer.

• Like 2
Edited by smiley :]

• Content Count:  1468

It really doesn't matter if you ask via a whole server (towards the admins), steam chat or teamspeak. It's not supposed to be confidential or anything. Being quite upfront is what you should do. "Would you recommend me for admin?" Will do.

• Content Count:  2589

I recommend messaging the admin you want to get a rec from, steam works if you have them on there, but you can message on TS or the forums as well. Something along the lines of "I was considering applying for admin, would you recommend me for it? If not, what do you recommend I work on to help gain your support?" or something along those lines. That's usually what I used to ask people.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

The method you use to ask them is far less important than actually building a rapport with the admin so that they will want to recommend you.

Get to know the admins and then how you ask becomes unimportant.

• Content Count:  1300

The method you use to ask them is far less important than actually building a rapport with the admin so that they will want to recommend you.

Get to know the admins and then how you ask becomes unimportant.

@Itch said it all, for my admin apply, I focused on admins I had the closest rapport i.e. playing & talking the most.

Reply to Thread