? servers

? players online

Not Able To Download

• Content Count:  174

So recently there was a new map called V_Jail_Play-v4 added to the Jailbreak server and when I connect it says it is downloading and then it disconnects me without a message.

I also can not get a hold of the map download, if someone could help me fix this I would greatly appriciate it. Thanks in advance

Note: Wasn't sure where to post this :p

Edit: Anyone else having this problem?

• Content Count:  3462

It has to do with case sensitive file names, I'll fix it.

EDIT: The link that @Black Rain posted doesn't give you a 404 error anymore so it should be fixed. Just to be sure though someone try to play it on the server and see if it plays ok.

• Like 2
Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  2589

@Goku I think you screwed up? xd

Bop what I suggest you do is delete the v_jail_play-v4 from your files files (will have .bsp on the end)

And try to rejoin, if not, post back here.

Pffffh, all I did was add the name to the map cycle. Granted that might have been it >.> seriously wtf was the map maker on when he named the map...

• Content Count:  5678

Bop what I suggest you do is delete the v_jail_play-v4 from your files files (will have .bsp on the end)

And try to rejoin, if not, post back here.

I'm pretty sure this is only when it pops up with the message "Your file differs from the servers file" or something along those lines. (He doesn't even have the map in his files)

• Content Count:  1468

I'm pretty sure this is only when it pops up with the message "Your file differs from the servers file" or something along those lines. (He doesn't even have the map in his files)

Was just a try as I know this has been tested before, he might have it and it updated or something.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread