? servers

? players online

Valid Orders

• Content Count:  5674

1) I would assume yes because it's considered a secondary and you can make people drop pistols.

2) Yes.

3) No. I say this because what if someone tried forcing me to say something disrespectful/mean. I actually do usually try to force people to do it and people yell at me saying it isn't allowed, I know that but if he does he does. I wasn't gonna shoot him for not doing it.

4) I feel that if the order is "Go to big cage" and you go on top you should expect to be shot.

• Like 1
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  2589

1. Is it a "Valid order" to have a CT order Prisoner A to drop the zeus? (I know there is a plugin that you can drop a zeus) *note Zeus, is a secondary
  2. Can you kill a "Prisoner" for failing/missing a Zeus?
  3. Can you force a "Prisoner" to type in the "jihad command"?
  4. If orders were to go to isolation or big cage, and they go on top of it can they be warning shot or do you have to specify each time of them being inside. Orders are "Go to big cage" or "Go to big cage, be inside."

(I do usually go on top of where orders are to be and I used to cry when I got shot, smh baby bop...) ((just wondering because I just read a thread about dropping a pistol and it being implied etc... and Goku said (can't quote on mobile and lazy) things about how being smart with CT's orders is like rolling a dice and you may or may not get shot depending on the player. So if they are being smart can you warning shoot them))

1. Yes. You can tell a prisoner to drop a zeus. Zeus are treated just like any other secondary. Which leads me to the second question.
  2. Yes you can kill a prisoner if they attempt to zeus you but miss. They fired a secondary at you and tried to kill you. No different than if a T shoots a deag at your head and misses.
  3. No you can not force a prisoner to type the jihad command. Why would this be allowed? If they have the bomb and type it they die. If they don't type it, you shoot them. You're basically forcing them to choose how they die, via gun or bomb.
  4. If a CT says "all ts go to big cage" expect and accept that you're bound to have some go inside, and some go on top. If the order is specified "all ts go to big cage, be inside" you can warning shot someone if they go on top, but they are not KOS for doing so as that is a minor detour.

In regards to my quote about rolling the dice, that is in reference to something like my panther step joke from last year. Same can be applied to if Ts are told to "line up at the bottom of the stairs" and I would go under the stairs, because technically its the bottom. I said people have a habit of doing something similar, then get upset when they get warning shot. If you're going to be trying to find loop holes to a CTs order, you should also be prepared to get warning shot. That was more or less my thoughts on people's mental approach to JB now where they get super upset every time they take damage. In the context of that thread, the issue was a CT telling a T to drop a pistol and the T picking the pistol back up because "he didn't say don't pick it back up" then complaining when he got shot.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3740

If you're going to be trying to find loop holes to a CTs order, you should also be prepared to get warning shot.

If only I could make a fucking

float of this quote and skip my ass down Prison Break
with it.
  • Like 4
Edited by Goku

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.