? servers

? players online

CT CAMPING and FREEKILLING

• Content Count:  5674

Your posts are kind of pointless. You can report them with a player complaint if they're doing this kind of thing because it's not allowed. Just keep in mind that they're last so if they gave an order and you're going the wrong way you'll most likely be killed because they don't need to warning shot.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2983

Honestly It makes me mad that Cts camp and then freekill just because they are last, they see me run by and shoot me. LIKE WTF, plz fix :thumb:

Last CT does not have to give warning shots, so you have to be doing something wrong if they're going to kill you. The last CT can camp as long as it's helping their team.

• Content Count:  742

As Dominic said, please stop making useless posts in these sections; all your posts so far hardly make sense and they're basically considered spam. So to quote you "LIKE WTF, plz fix". If you've got meaningful criticism, questions, or suggestions, then by all means, otherwise keep in the meme machine.

• Content Count:  1026

dom but i dont do anything an they kill me

Unless they ordered you to go to big cage and then decided to camp big cage and kill you soon after, I don't see why there is a problem here. The CT most likely won't camp where they are allowing you to be.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.