? servers

? players online

Named Items

• Content Count:  2238

He can be killed for both scenarios because regardless of the name or not, the LONE prisoner in VIP went through the invisible vent to get the deagle and bring it back to the cell. So regardless of holstered pistol, dropped pistol, etc, it still came from a KOS area and the CTs can kill the LONE prisoner that's in the vip cell for getting the pistol, named gun or not.

Now, when there's more than 1 prisoner in VIP and a CT finds a pistol in the cell, either on the ground or holstered on one of the prisoners, no one is KOS in both scenarios.

In other words, all rules still apply except ignore the names on the guns. Does that make sense?

No, because this:

There wasn't a way to prove he was alone in vip and I doubt the CTs checked the whole thing, including roof.

• Content Count:  2589

I think this topic is discussing two separate things at this point.

The ruling in this thread was a CT can not pick up a gun, look at the name on the gun, and use that as the reason to kill a T.

The thing @ExRev and @RouxQuiDecalisse are discussing is killing based on whether or not the gun that the T has was acquired by leaving his cell early.

These are two separate matters and I don't think that they affect each other. Exrev and Roux, I understand your counter points but as of this post I'm still okay with the kill. I'll work with @Wawa on it first chance we get to actually be at home at the same time and we'll discuss all sides of the situation. I'm still leaning toward being okay with it, but it is possible our discussion might sway me the other way.

• Content Count:  2579

I think this topic is discussing two separate things at this point.

The ruling in this thread was a CT can not pick up a gun, look at the name on the gun, and use that as the reason to kill a T.

The thing @ExRev and @RouxQuiDecalisse are discussing is killing based on whether or not the gun that the T has was acquired by leaving his cell early.

These are two separate matters and I don't think that they affect each other. Exrev and Roux, I understand your counter points but as of this post I'm still okay with the kill. I'll work with @Wawa on it first chance we get to actually be at home at the same time and we'll discuss all sides of the situation. I'm still leaning toward being okay with it, but it is possible our discussion might sway me the other way.

I'm okay with discussing all of this, the thread proves it can be a discussion, related to gun names and other stuff.

Honestly I feel like there would be some sort of convar or plugin that could disable people's names from going on guns on first pickup. Not sure what it would be called tho so yeah

Can be a solution, but as said above, if Wawa and Goku simply makes it not KOS, it won't be needed

• Content Count:  3462

Can be a solution, but as said above, if Wawa and Goku simply makes it not KOS, it won't be needed

Point is it would cause less conflicting overall. It wouldn't give people the opportunity to KOS based off of that even if it's against the rules.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.