? servers

? players online

Named Items

• Content Count:  659

I feel as if pistols should not be KOS because there's very many ways to get pistols and a lot aren't even in places that are KOS. On the other hand, I cannot think of a single map where a primary is literally sitting in the open other than the scout on climb in sky jail that usually just gets thrown off the map anyways. Based on that I think it's justifiable for a name on a primary to be KOS but the decision is left to wawa and goku.

• Content Count:  1612

Good lord this thread is a mess.

In that case why isn't top of cells on Razor KoS, since it requires you to use an invisible (secret) ladder above the "vip" cell.

I'm saying no, because there are more ways then that to get on stop of cells, such as boosting, and climbing on objects non KOS. I've never seen someone kill a T just for being on top of cells unless they were disobeying. (AKA go to pool, he sneaks on top of cells, get's caught and shot.)

But, if someone above me wants to step in and clarify this, feel free.

• Content Count:  2589

In that case why isn't top of cells on Razor KoS, since it requires you to use an invisible (secret) ladder above the "vip" cell.

As it stands, unless you do a pyramid boost, you can't get on top of the platform in pool on vipinthemix without taking either secret path.

With top of cells on razor, I feel like it's a combination of what shoiep said with old versions having an actual ladder, and the fact that you can still boost easier up there. There's also no guns or anything up there.

If nothing else I'd calling it grandfathering the top of those cells in.

Wawa and I are in agreement.

CTs are not allowed to use the player name on a gun as proof or reason to kill a T

This includes using it to deduct if a T went into a KOS area to get the gun.

We both think that it's a bit unfair to the T and leaves too many possibilities for it to be abused.

Edit: To clarify since souce asked. There was an incident where a T was the only one in VIP cell on vipinthemix and he had the deagle before cells were opened and was killed. That's different since it wasn't the fact that his name was just on it that got him killed. He had the deagle and the only way he could have got that deagle was to take the vent out of cell before cells opened.

• Like 4
Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  2238

Wawa and I are in agreement.

CTs are not allowed to use the player name on a gun as proof or reason to kill a T

This includes using it to deduct if a T went into a KOS area to get the gun.

We both think that it's a bit unfair to the T and leaves too many possibilities for it to be abused.

Edit: To clarify since souce asked. There was an incident where a T was the only one in VIP cell on vipinthemix and he had the deagle before cells were opened and was killed. That's different since it wasn't the fact that his name was just on it that got him killed. He had the deagle and the only way he could have got that deagle was to take the vent out of cell before cells opened.

Red contradicts Blue.

The name gives away that they were somewhere that's KOS but can not be used to kill a T (which is fine and I'm 100% behind).

But by just having the gun, holstered (which pistol holstered isn't KOS), is KOS because that means that T was in a KOS-able area?

You have the same amount of non witnessed proof, and before you bring 'logic' into the blue situation, that same 'logic' is easily applied to the Red if you're intelligent enough to attribute the named gun to the proper player.

Red contradicts Blue.

The name gives away that they were somewhere that's KOS but can not be used to kill a T (which is fine and I'm 100% behind).

But by just having the gun, holstered (which pistol holstered isn't KOS), is KOS because that means that T was in a KOS-able area?

You have the same amount of non witnessed proof, and before you bring 'logic' into the blue situation, that same 'logic' is easily applied to the Red if you're intelligent enough to attribute the named gun to the proper player.

The issue we have with the names on the gun is the CT isn't seeing the T with the gun and it's an unfair advantage to the CT that the game is giving. If it weren't for the naming system, the CT would never know the T ever had that gun.

In the case of the example in my edit, the T was the only one in the VIP cell and cell doors were closed and he had the deagle. The CT can clearly see he has the gun and the only way he got that gun was to leave cells before they were open.

Again, the main difference here is without the naming system, the CT would never know if a T ever had a gun without seeing him with it. That's the reason why I'm okay with the other scenario.

• Content Count:  2579

The issue we have with the names on the gun is the CT isn't seeing the T with the gun and it's an unfair advantage to the CT that the game is giving. If it weren't for the naming system, the CT would never know the T ever had that gun.

In the case of the example in my edit, the T was the only one in the VIP cell and cell doors were closed and he had the deagle. The CT can clearly see he has the gun and the only way he got that gun was to leave cells before they were open.

Again, the main difference here is without the naming system, the CT would never know if a T ever had a gun without seeing him with it. That's the reason why I'm okay with the other scenario.

Getting a deag before cells opening on VIP shouldn't be KOS.

Theres usually 2 Ts spawning in vip, one could get the deag and drop it to the other guy. The fact that this is possible makes it not KOS, like boosting to get the scout in pool. Thats why having a secondary isn't KOS, right? You don't need to be KOS to have it. If, for instance, there's 2 prisonners in a cell where theres a pistol, and a CT gets shot, go sees and spot 2 prisonners, one having a holstered pistol. You can't shoot the guy, same with the deag.

There wasn't a way to prove he was alone in vip and I doubt the CTs checked the whole thing, including roof.

imo

• Content Count:  2238

LOL, it's basically the exact same scenario, the only difference between them is the gun being held or not.

Only T in VIP. Gets out gets deagle and goes back.

Scenario A: He holsters the gun. You say CTs can kill him for it.

Scenario B: He drops the gun in his cell. CTs find it, it's named. You say they can't kill him for that.

A minute difference and yet you're saying in one instance he can be killed and the other he can't.

• Content Count:  3740

LOL, it's basically the exact same scenario, the only difference between them is the gun being held or not.

Only T in VIP. Gets out gets deagle and goes back.

Scenario A: He holsters the gun. You say CTs can kill him for it.

Scenario B: He drops the gun in his cell. CTs find it, it's named. You say they can't kill him for that.

A minute difference and yet you're saying in one instance he can be killed and the other he can't.

He can be killed for both scenarios because regardless of the name or not, the LONE prisoner in VIP went through the invisible vent to get the deagle and bring it back to the cell. So regardless of holstered pistol, dropped pistol, etc, it still came from a KOS area and the CTs can kill the LONE prisoner that's in the vip cell for getting the pistol, named gun or not.

Now, when there's more than 1 prisoner in VIP and a CT finds a pistol in the cell, either on the ground or holstered on one of the prisoners, no one is KOS in both scenarios.

In other words, all rules still apply except ignore the names on the guns. Does that make sense?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.