? servers

? players online

Need advice pl0x

• Content Count:  4441

I come to you today with some majorly depressing news. My HyperX Cloud Headphones have sadly passed away late last night. I've buried them in the respective trash can as they've served me well for a 2 good years.

Rest in Peace ;_;

I need some help picking out my new best friendo headphones for the next few years. Looking for something with genuinely good sound quality for music and gaming. I have a $1-$300 price range. Please try to refrain from posting any Razer, Astro, Turtlebeach ect.. garbage. I have a Blue Yeti Pro cause I don't fuck with them shitty Gamer headsets.

If anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser HD 598's let me know as I'm considering buying those at the moment but want to not waste money.

• Content Count:  4441

Friend told me that these things were really good

hey dude I think you should go with either A40's, Razor Kraken, or Elite Pro Tournament headsets. You're welcome in advance!

You. Fucking. Memers.

Please try to refrain from posting any Razer, Astro, Turtlebeach ect.. garbage. I have a Blue Yeti Pro cause I don't fuck with them shitty Gamer headsets.

• Content Count:  2941

My friend bought the HD598s a while ago.

I helped him pick them out when he was in pretty much the same predicament as you.

When he got them, he told me that they are the best sounding and most comfortable headphones he's ever used in his life.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Can confirm that cloud II is amazing. If you liked your cloud headphones, you should consider getting the cloud 2. It has a detachable mic so if you don't like the one it comes with you can upgrade. You can also wear them literally all day and not even feel them. They are very comfortable.

Only issue is I'm not very fond of the virtual 7.1 so I usually leave it off. Other than that, for the price I think they're very much worth it. I've had mine for prob close to 9 months and only had to replace the usb dongle, but that was my fault because i got it caught in my chair and fucked the wire.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6466

http://www.audio-technica.com/world_map/

or

https://en-us.sennheiser.com/

They are probably the two best high-end headphone companies that can also be used for gaming since the quality is so good. They're typically the ones used by streamers who use a separate mic like the setup you're asking about.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread