? servers

? players online

New AWP sound be like

• Content Count:  2230

Playing on the servers I didn't think much of it due to the other constant weapons and people on mic however after listening to it with nothing else going on holy fuck is it awful..

You know the placebo feel you get with certain knives when you have them equipped? The reason people feel off when they play on a smurf with a default knife, e.g someone switches to a flip knife and feels more agile etc. Though it's not actually there this is part of the issue (except for the fact that to me it does sound pretty shit) for me personally. I'm sure most people won't even get this, but when playing awp with the new sound to me it feels much longer and slower. Though it's not there, shooting with it doesn't feel the same especially with the type of player that I am

• Like 1
Edited by Luke

• Content Count:  2579

Playing on the servers I didn't think much of it due to the other constant weapons and people on mic however after listening to it with nothing else going on holy fuck is it awful..

You know the placebo feel you get with certain knives when you have them equipped? The reason people feel off when they play on a smurf with a default knife, e.g someone switches to a flip knife and feels more agile etc. Though it's not actually there this is part of the issue (except for the fact that to me it does sound pretty shit) for me personally. I'm sure most people won't even get this, but when playing awp with the new sound to me it feels much longer and slower. Though it's not there, shooting with it doesn't feel the same especially with the type of player that I am

My point here.

That's why I set it up as a infinitely long shockwave of sound and air like an explosion, I don't know what the fuck is going on with the sound. I thought they made it more realistic and higher quality audio files with less deformations and shit.

Guess they'll fix that one soon, at least a little, I hope.

Reply to Thread