? servers

? players online

Can admins see Spectator chat?

• Content Count:  26

Today i was playing TTT and it wouldn't let me choose my team, and also kept asking admins why. They wouldn't respond to me and i want to know if the COULD see my chat.

Edited by SpikedRocker

• Content Count:  1984

Not sure but spec chat should be seen when you're dead, but admins can't see dead chat when they're alive. Next time try using team chat and type @"message" to communicate with admins.

Edited by euro

• Content Count:  1300

Except if you typed in spectators only chat/team chat (in which case I believe only specs can see your writes), they should have been able to see your request.

However, if you see admins didn't answer or access to your request, they probably missed it or were busy (especially on TTT looking at logs). In this case, rejoin and it should be okay :)

Also, adding TTT regular admins may help, since you could you pm them directly.

• Content Count:  1401

Exactly what @euro said.

Also if that issue ever happens again you can rejoin or just go back to your teamselection menu.

Teamselection menu is normally by default set to m (check your keybinds if you cant find it).

• Content Count:  1193

That problem happens to me too every now and then. It actually spawns you in but the menu won't go away. Just press esc(pause) and click Choose Team. Make sure to choose the team you are already on, otherwise it will kill you and you'll have to wait for the next round.

• Like 1
Edited by Cam

• Content Count:  1083

If an admin is alive, the only chat they will be able to see is normal chat while alive, or the "TO ADMINS" chat. To use these feature and talk directly to admins without others seeing, at any time, use team chat and start your message with an "@" for example: [Press U or other team chat key] @ FLuiD, you look stupid lol rekt. This will appear to us admins as "[TO ADMINS] SilentTalent: FLuiD, you look stupid lol rekt"

To any CA+, delete all other posts because my explanation is superior. Thanks

Edited by FLuiD

Reply to Thread