? servers

? players online

(Temporary) Leave of Absence

• Content Count:  147

Okay, I'm not going to make this too long, I swear. I'll leave out the boring details, and emotional stuff(mostly :kappa:), but do note I love you guys, etc., etc.

Basically lately I've been sick. Doctor said it's from stress(Or at least that's the only thing they could come up with that doesn't require more tests, so that's what we went with:biggrin1:). Whether that's why or not, I feel like I've been trying to stack my plate too high lately, so I have to drop something. Ultimately gaming is kinda what has to get dropped for now, especially since it makes me procrastinate on other work so badly. I'll drop into TS next week probably(busy tomorrow and then Hurricane Matthew), and I'll be checking up on the forums regularly until next week at least. I'm not dropping SG guys, just dropping gaming for a bit.

TL;DR-I didn't die in the hurricane @Brando, you don't have to feel bad(Unless I don't get on TS next week. Then feel bad :larry:)

One thing I have to note though, @Leon Mordecai, I'll still try to get you your copy of Gal*gun Double Peace next week :cheesy:

I will accept any and all donations to the shadow abyss foundation /s (Really, keep your shit)

For those of you after my shitty inheritance, I'll be doing a giveaway next week for my CS:GO inventory as well(Like I said, shitty inheritance)

Anyways, that's about it. You guys are awesome, stay that way.

L8er g8ers

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1401

Damnit Shadow now I cant call you a nurd anymore or annoy you on ts...

But really take care of yourself, your health is more important. Hope to see you back

• Like 1

Reply to Thread