? servers

? players online

Admin App Question.

• Content Count:  1061

I have tried joining other servers such as ZE but I don't like how the music is usually always playing (I have to constantly have to type !music or !stopmusic) also the players don't seem to help each other out.

Well firstly, you can go to your Options > Audio Settings > Look for Music Options > Find "Master Music Volume" and set that to 0. There ya go. Never have to listen to music on ZE. (Although some screwy maps still play music for some reason...)

Second, you may be just playing at the wrong times or maybe you just need to get some good people to come play with you. I'm not gonna say I'm the best but I know a lot of the maps really well so you should add me and I'll come join you some time. There are many others like me (a lot that are better) so you should look for these people and stick with them. You can catch on quickly if you really want to be good. ZE is probably the best on weekends or late afternoons because this is a server based out of the US, which means most players have school during the week.

So, yeah you should try a crack at it again under different circumstances. You might just find yourself gaining another favorite server filled with a huge part of the SG community.

:zombie19: :zombie01: :zombie19: :zombie01:

:zombie09:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  192

Well firstly, you can go to your Options > Audio Settings > Look for Music Options > Find "Master Music Volume" and set that to 0. There ya go. Never have to listen to music on ZE. (Although some screwy maps still play music for some reason...)

Second, you may be just playing at the wrong times or maybe you just need to get some good people to come play with you. I'm not gonna say I'm the best but I know a lot of the maps really well so you should add me and I'll come join you some time. There are many others like me (a lot that are better) so you should look for these people and stick with them. You can catch on quickly if you really want to be good. ZE is probably the best on weekends or late afternoons because this is a server based out of the US, which means most players have school during the week.

So, yeah you should try a crack at it again under different circumstances. You might just find yourself gaining another favorite server filled with a huge part of the SG community.

:zombie19: :zombie01: :zombie19: :zombie01:

:zombie09:

I agree^ I decided to try ZE again (i play on a imac so the fps was a bit low but was adjustable stupid 2k monitors) i actually had a blast last night for a few hours. Once you do have the correct people guiding the way then it's a lot of fun. But some reason PB is my home and don't mind the kids that play. I'm 28, married so i don't play but for a few hours a day if that and still enjoy pb and TTT. But for ZE i think you should play it more often and the music isn't that bad :p

Might have to build me another computer to play on ZE though, I sold mine when i got married and went with a imac since it was more simple to place it in my home.

@Four

Edit: Sorry didn't see that it was answered and clicked from my email.

• Content Count:  1403

Actually, I would have preferred if it wasn't answered quite yet because I enjoy getting feedback from you guys. I will listen to you and try out the ZE and PB servers again. I understand that there won't always be a good group of members online. TTT isn't always the best because there are times when everyone seems to RDM a bit to much but thank you for the feedback once again :)

@Stylez @Crawfish

• Content Count:  192

Actually, I would have preferred if it wasn't answered quite yet because I enjoy getting feedback from you guys. I will listen to you and try out the ZE and PB servers again. I understand that there won't always be a good group of members online. TTT isn't always the best because there are times when everyone seems to RDM a bit to much but thank you for the feedback once again :)

@Stylez @Crawfish

99% of the time i play as "T" in PB because of the crazy happy kiddos on there.

I perfer to play when i see @Bubblez on PB because he gives perfect orders and rages so hard when he dies. Not alot of kiddos like him because he doesn't say "Freeday no past first cell" every single map and new round like the rest of the kiddies do.

I would add him. Add me stylez1989 and I'll let you know when PB is fun to play in.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

99% of the time i play as "T" in PB because of the crazy happy kiddos on there.

I perfer to play when i see @Bubblez on PB because he gives perfect orders and rages so hard when he dies. Not alot of kiddos like him because he doesn't say "Freeday no past first cell" every single map and new round like the rest of the kiddies do.

I would add him. Add me stylez1989 and I'll let you know when PB is fun to play in.

If you could add me through the link that would help greatly!

• Content Count:  160

For some reason the actual questiom was not the main idea of some people's responses, so let me answer it for you: 9 times out of 10, yes. However if you know the right people it can be any period of time the higher ups want. But as you can imagine 1 month isn't that long to decide if somebody is fit to run a community or not. If I had to answer id say for the most part no it's not required but under 3 months probably won't get you far.

• Content Count:  788

For some reason the actual questiom was not the main idea of some people's responses, so let me answer it for you: 9 times out of 10, yes. However if you know the right people it can be any period of time the higher ups want. But as you can imagine 1 month isn't that long to decide if somebody is fit to run a community or not. If I had to answer id say for the most part no it's not required but under 3 months probably won't get you far.

This question has already been answered, as far as I can tell you're telling him it's okay to post an admin application only after being on the forums 1 month later, which is entirely false. It is clearly stated right here. There was no point in adding your 2 cents to this because it was already answered. It doesn't matter how fast you reach 100 posts, you still have to wait a minimum of 3 months to post an application or it will be rejected by a BD.

Reply to Thread