? servers

? players online

TTT traitor Glitch

• Content Count:  202

I was playing TTT yesterday and on my screen it showed The red T in the top right and who my T buddys were. After killing multiple people i ending up normaly dying. After i died people kept yelling at me asking why i RDMD i told them i was a T cause thats what i legitly thought. I then relized that by my name after i dead it said INNOCENT. I just want to know if this is a known glitch because i dont want to get banned for RDMING of a glitch. Thanks

Oh and also yesterday i ending up being the T 7 times in a row across 2 maps

Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1401

That's weird, was it the first round of a new map? Cuz it happens that it shows you were the T the round before on the top right corner, right before the round actually starts and roles are chosen.

Did you see red rings around these T buddies of yours that was mentioned in chat?

Being T multiple times in a row isn't a glitch, happens all the time. The roles are picked random.

(btw you know there is a edit post thing so you didn't have to make a second post a few seconds after you made the thread, just edit it :larry:)

• Like 2
Edited by Suri

• Content Count:  1468

This is a common glitch that happens on map change. If you were a T before the map changed, the overlay will still show a red "T" for most of the round, but can change at some point. In chat, however, it still says "You are Innocent," so in future I'd suggest reading the chat. It is a known glitch, however it still is punishable so be careful, please.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  202

I dont belive it was the first round it was like 3-5 round. I did see the rings and i saw the live could but it was weird it only showed one person alive when the round started and i had full accsess to the !menu i was super confued why it only showed one person alive but i thought is was just like a small bug. It was jot a new map it was the roof top map.

• Content Count:  1612

I was playing TTT yesterday and on my screen it showed The red T in the top right and who my T buddys were. After killing multiple people i ending up normaly dying. After i died people kept yelling at me asking why i RDMD i told them i was a T cause thats what i legitly thought. I then relized that by my name after i dead it said INNOCENT. I just want to know if this is a known glitch because i dont want to get banned for RDMING of a glitch. Thanks

Oh and also yesterday i ending up being the T 7 times in a row across 2 maps

Yeah I was there when it happened. It was like the third round in. I didn't punished him for it because I know it was a glitch and it has happened before.

@SL4DE, @arottenpickle,

Pls help.

Ouch, I'm sure your karma is hurting after that.

Being a T multiple times is normal, it randomizes all active players on the server. You just got lucky.[emoji14]

Interesting. I'll take a peek at things when I get home. Post in this thread if it happens again with details. Thanks~

Sent from Tapatalk

• Like 2
Edited by SL4DE
Tapatalk formatting is akward

• Content Count:  788

Had this happen several times to me, and have been killed by innocents for it. Frankly, the only thing this affects is the people that don't pay attention. Every round at 4:45 seconds it tells you what your actual role is. Is this a problem? Yeah. But you have to pay attention is the big part. If it's an easy fix than fix it but I don't think it's anything stress about. It's only really a "glitch" because people don't pay enough attention.

• Content Count:  1984

This is a common glitch that happens on map change. If you were a T before the map changed, the overlay will still show a red "T" for most of the round, but can change at some point. In chat, however, it still says "You are Innocent," so in future I'd suggest reading the chat. It is a known glitch, however it still is punishable so be careful, please.

It is known but it wouldn't show other traitor buddies like what he said though. It works just automatically switches to innocent when round begins.

Are you sure it showed other traitors and were they traitors?

Reply to Thread