? servers

? players online

WARNING: Don't Trust People.

• Content Count:  4441

Right. I've said sorry countless times on here and even to you multiple times privately. What else do you expect me to do? To say? Yes, you all called me out. I got burned and lost $80 for what I did and deserved every bit of it. Nobody was hurt or effected in any way but me. What else do you want?

I was suspicious at the time but had never heard of it. Im not very familiar to the whole CSGO trading/gambling.

I'm not giving you extra shit, I'm simply explaining to Ender why I posted what I did in the first place.

• Content Count:  2983

last month I was contacted by a guy telling me he was the admin of a betting site (which I googled, no bad things about it) and that he could chose the winners. I told him ok

did you talk to haggards son

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1020

All I'm going to say is that a lot of you guys are being a bit harsh on Cam for no reason. All he was trying to do here was to try to make sure no one else got scammed and in the end lose money like he did. To me, this is just a way that some people have to learn a lesson about scams and trusting people they barely know which is a just part of growing up. Plus if Cam knew what he was attempting to do was illegal he definitely wouldn't even had tried to do this in the first place and money can make good people do bad things. Sorry for your knife now being gone forever and thanks for trying to warn the community about a potential scam to unexperianced traders.

fuck grammar

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1385

Why are you all still nagging on about this?

He tried to do something wrong and karma fucked him. I'd say it's a good thing because it surely must have taught him a lesson.

Hopefully he won't do it again and others will remember him as an example of why trying to scam people is a bad idea.

It was nice of him to tell others of the scam though. Not everyone is bound to know about it, even though it's very old.

• Like 1
Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  2238

I'd like to point out that nearly 12 hours after my post there has literally been no posts "nagging"....

But seriously @Cam, give me knife skin so I might partake in these scamlords attempts.

Reply to Thread