? servers

? players online

We are Steam-Gamers

• Content Count:  3462

I started this video and was like "wow this meme again?" and then I heard Gokus iconic "wtf you mean no?" and proceeded to spit the water out I was drinking.

11/10 just for that clip

EDIT: lol didn't even notice I was in there next to wooper until I watched it again haha what a meme

• Like 2
Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  3343

extreme potatoes sent to jail just like the TRASH that he is

also who is this mysterious PDC, and why does he have so many alt accounts

• Like 3
Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  954

who's PDC?

are those the people that ddos people and spinbot in csgo just to make people mad, b/c they're losers if so

i can't stand people like that, they just make things worse for everyone, i'm glad they're all permed

extreme potatoes also deserved what he got for betraying S-G, he used to be such a good kid, and to think he resorted to such a group as bad as myg0t

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

who's PDC?

are those the people that ddos people and spinbot in csgo just to make people mad, b/c they're losers if so

i can't stand people like that, they just make things worse for everyone, i'm glad they're all permed

extreme potatoes also deserved what he got for betraying S-G, he used to be such a good kid, and to think he resorted to such a group as bad as myg0t

Don't cut yourself on that edge. Post made a light hearted nod to PDC in a video spoofing Lazy Town, a fucking children's show. Grow the fuck up. A lot of people in PDC are guilty by association where hacking and harassing people is concerned, but posts like the one you just made only goes to show that bunching them together for being edgy, irrational, and, just flat out immature is justified.

Edited by All Ts
muh grammar

Reply to Thread