? servers

? players online

A very unfortunate day.

• Content Count:  176

So today was shit...

I part time as a delivery driver in a pretty safe town, unfortunately there is a small part of town that is considered the "ghetto" and I was unlucky enough to to get a delivery over there. I've never felt unsafe over there but I guess I always do feel a little nervous.

So fast forward to when I get to the apartment complex. I get the food out of my car, lock it up, and head inside. All goes well, the customer pays for his food and I start heading back to my car. During this time I hear a loud smash of what sounds like glass shattering but I don't really think much of it. Once I get to my car I then see glass all over the ground and a guy in a hoodie going through my car. I freak the fuck out and confront him. He then pulls a knife on me and asks for any money I have on me. I had $150 that I had made throughout the day and he took another $100 that was in my car. He also took my phone, my $200 vape, and a my $400 GoPro that I use to film street races and what not.

This is when things go from bad to worse...somebody sees whats going on and yells something towards us. The guy robbing me panics and stabs me in the side and then runs off. The guy who yells at me comes to help me out, he calls 911 and then calls my work to inform my boss.

4 stitches later I was lucky enough that he has very bad aim with the knife and just gashed me right in between where my rib cage and hip bone meet.

The guy was an idiot for taking my phone because the police found him not even 4 hours later and they were able to get all of my belongings back -$150 in cash so who knows if I'll be getting that back. It's been such a long day after talking to the police and everything and I'm honestly just thankful to have made it out alive because things could've gone a lot worse.

So to everyone out there. Be careful because sometimes the worse things can happen to you when you least expect it.

• Like 13

• Content Count:  1154

That is extremely terrifying, I would've had a break down :/

The good thing is that you came out alive and almost have all of your stuff back. There is always light at the end of a dark tunnel. I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

You need to arm yourself with at least a knife when being in those types of areas. I personally live very close to Atlanta and I always keep a knife on me. Personally ive never had any trouble but considering your job, you need to have a weapon.

Hope that wound heals correctly and that you never have to deal with that again. Good luck man

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

My prayers go out to you man, no one should have to experience what you just went through but thank God you're okay. I'd definitely be counting my blessings after a mishap like this.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread