? servers

? players online

Cowboys lose to the Giants!

• Content Count:  2589

Yeah I said Dallas needed to get someone else to replace Romo, they did and it has worked out spectacularly. As for the Dalton, this thread has never about them so I didn't bring them up and I'll admit the Bengals are shit this year. Doesn't chap my ass one bit to admit that.

You obviously don't know my job and know what we cover so I think you may be the ignorant one here. There is nothing in my job that has me dealing with NFL news. Everything I say, is my own opinion.

Tis the life of a Pro QB. You may not know this but it happens, either they can take the shit or not. Sorry that his failings or the teams management has you easily triggered.

I don't think anyone questions that? However, that is what most people do base the players success on. Is it fair? Maybe not, but its what happens. I personally do not think his stats will earn him a first ballot HoF vote unless he wins a Super Bowl.

Here's the thing, a HEALTHY Romo is sitting the bench while his replacement Dak is playing. I severely doubt this would happen for Peyton or Brady. Those 2 would be back in the game the first game they are healthy no matter how well their replacement is doing.

Dak is the future for the Cowboys. That is a SOLID FACT. It is my belief, and quite a few NFL commentators agree with me, that Romo will be traded for next year. He will not want to sit on the bench and be Dak's backup next year. If he does he'll never get that first ballot vote for HoF. He will need to go to another team and be the starter.

Whats funny here, is my jab wasn't at Romo but the dabbing crazyness that is Cam Newton. However, you get SOOOOOOOO worked up about Romo that you take it way too personally. You may not admit it but you have a throbbing hard on for that guy.

Like how you're saying Dak playing instead of Romo this season is the reason for our success. I mean, never mind that the last time we saw Romo play more than two full games, we went 12-4 regular season (one of those loses he didn't even start). Then we were one bullshit rule away from potentially going to the championship game to face a team we already beat down. Dak is good, but so is having Zeke and having our coach actually game plan for a QB not named Romo, which is a big reason for our failure of a season last year. Dak or Romo it doesn't matter, this team would still be where it's at now, if not better.

My entire point about your job, is that I'd expect someone in the news business to actually do his research and not blindly shit on a QB that deserves better. I'd expect someone in the news business to not spew the bullshit you hear on Facebook or from ignorant fans mimicking each other.

Just because some idiots base the success of a QB on the super bowl ring, doesn't make it right. Shit, Romo is the main reason Dallas has remained even remotely competitive the past decade.

Romo is a HoF caliber QB, but yes sadly the lack of a super bowl hurts his chances.

Love the Peyton/Brady comparison, never mind Peyton did sit on the bench for a few games last year. Dak started this season due to Romo being hurt. Romo hasn't been officially healthy till a few weeks ago. The team stuck with Dak to "not harm his progression/confidence" and to "stay with the hot hand". Well, that hand isn't hot anymore and I'm willing to wager if Dak keeps playing poorly this week we might see Romo next Monday. Romo's performance has nothing to do with him not playing right now, and I do wish he was playing and think it's a mistake on the coaching staff.

And don't even try to act like your comment about Cam wasn't a jab at Romo at the same time. And I get "triggered" by it because I'm tired of putting up with bullshit comments from people talking out of their ass. Especially when that person was someone i had these exact same comments with last year.

And please, I don't have a throbbing hard on for Romo. My entire body is erect for Romo. We much prefer the term "Romosexual" thank you very much.

• Content Count:  3740

I mean I wouldn't expect a Jets fan to understand what a HoF QB looks like :larry:

well, minus mr fur coat xd

But we know exactly what a HoF QB doesn't look like.

Reply to Thread