? servers

? players online

Cowboys lose to the Giants!

• Content Count:  3462

Cowboys lost 2 games! they suck!

Meanwhile, Panthers 5-8 and not even going to make the playoffs.

Technically if Atlanta and Tampa lose out while Carolina wins out then they're actually in the playoffs (not joking, my friend is a Panther fan and told me this). Not likely but funny as fuck if they make it.

Anyways was an awesome win by the defense the other night. If this offense can get their shit together then they are a super bowl contender. But Flowers will probably never get benched since we have no one to replace him so I'm pretty sure Eli is doomed to get blindsided at least once a game :/

• Content Count:  2589

So thats what you think...

8-8 can still get us into the playoffs especially in the division were in oh and also we have this guy :)

mcybFP8.jpg

Heavily implying Atlanta and Tampa still suck ass. No way in hell either one loses out, and no way both lose out.

• Content Count:  2589

He's just the next Romo, waiting for their version of Dak Prescott to come relieve him.

Didn't we have this talk last year when you were shitting on Romo while the Bengals did good but Dalton still didn't accomplish shit? I'd expect someone anchored in news to not be so ignorant when it comes to Romo and how severely underrated he was/is by the general population. Romo has gotten so much undeserved shit his entire career because of that botched snap against Seattle and he's just taken it in stride. Dude has had a tremendous career despite Jerry Jones being a dumbass and not getting him anything to worth will till a few years ago when he started to finally build an Oline. Romo has the stats, just look any of them up for yourself. The only thing he's missing is a super bowl ring, which basing one player's success on that is stupid.

Also, Romo > Dak. Saying otherwise is just plain stupid at this point. Dak is the future and has the potential, but he's not better than Romo yet.

• Content Count:  3462

I have comeback from reddit with gifts.

https://i.imgflip.com/1fxr1a.gif

https://gfycat.com/OldOptimisticEasternnewt

Won't let me post them normally so here are links.

Didn't we have this talk last year when you were shitting on Romo while the Bengals did good but Dalton still didn't accomplish shit? I'd expect someone anchored in news to not be so ignorant when it comes to Romo and how severely underrated he was/is by the general population. Romo has gotten so much undeserved shit his entire career because of that botched snap against Seattle and he's just taken it in stride. Dude has had a tremendous career despite Jerry Jones being a dumbass and not getting him anything to worth will till a few years ago when he started to finally build an Oline. Romo has the stats, just look any of them up for yourself. The only thing he's missing is a super bowl ring, which basing one player's success on that is stupid.

Also, Romo > Dak. Saying otherwise is just plain stupid at this point. Dak is the future and has the potential, but he's not better than Romo yet.

Jesus fuck bruh lol

• Content Count:  6242

Didn't we have this talk last year when you were shitting on Romo while the Bengals did good but Dalton still didn't accomplish shit?

Yeah I said Dallas needed to get someone else to replace Romo, they did and it has worked out spectacularly. As for the Dalton, this thread has never about them so I didn't bring them up and I'll admit the Bengals are shit this year. Doesn't chap my ass one bit to admit that.

I'd expect someone anchored in news to not be so ignorant when it comes to Romo and how severely underrated he was/is by the general population.

You obviously don't know my job and know what we cover so I think you may be the ignorant one here. There is nothing in my job that has me dealing with NFL news. Everything I say, is my own opinion.

Romo has gotten so much undeserved shit his entire career because of that botched snap against Seattle and he's just taken it in stride. Dude has had a tremendous career despite Jerry Jones being a dumbass and not getting him anything to worth will till a few years ago when he started to finally build an Oline.

Tis the life of a Pro QB. You may not know this but it happens, either they can take the shit or not. Sorry that his failings or the teams management has you easily triggered.

Romo has the stats, just look any of them up for yourself. The only thing he's missing is a super bowl ring, which basing one player's success on that is stupid.

I don't think anyone questions that? However, that is what most people do base the players success on. Is it fair? Maybe not, but its what happens. I personally do not think his stats will earn him a first ballot HoF vote unless he wins a Super Bowl.

Here's the thing, a HEALTHY Romo is sitting the bench while his replacement Dak is playing. I severely doubt this would happen for Peyton or Brady. Those 2 would be back in the game the first game they are healthy no matter how well their replacement is doing.

Dak is the future for the Cowboys. That is a SOLID FACT. It is my belief, and quite a few NFL commentators agree with me, that Romo will be traded for next year. He will not want to sit on the bench and be Dak's backup next year. If he does he'll never get that first ballot vote for HoF. He will need to go to another team and be the starter.

Whats funny here, is my jab wasn't at Romo but the dabbing crazyness that is Cam Newton. However, you get SOOOOOOOO worked up about Romo that you take it way too personally. You may not admit it but you have a throbbing hard on for that guy.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread