? servers

? players online

Force DG and LRs

• Content Count:  4441

In my eyes Forced Deathgames will only work with tons of restrictions added to clear up the many stipulations and complications. After the meeting yesterday I think we're on our way to removing them so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

As for Forced LR's there is a system being looked into (a plugin) that would give Ts more control over their LR & would overall make the server more fun.

Thank you for your feedback as smiley said

;855987']It's nice that you're expressing your opinion because feedback are always helpful

If you have any other issues bring them up here (on the forums) as I'm sure no one wants to see a regular quit due to rule changes.

• Content Count:  1546

I don't know if any rules are being changed around but honestly, JB has been getting boring for me. CTs have been sending the T somewhere, get busy with other T's rebelling, and then when they're all dead, they force deathgames. I don't understand if this helped with delaying because a lot of people just get killed for staying in one place for 3 minutes and then forced to play a death game. Forced LR I wouldn't argue against since its something we could win as a T, but seeing how CTs purposely make us stay in one room for the majority of the round is so dumb.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  149

I just got back on JB and the server has forced deathgames, understandably it only can happen at 2:30. I understand that deathgames can be fun for everyone if done correctly but from my experience it has not. Most ct's will start to delay the round by making the t's run from place to place and do all of this freezing then making them do a forced deathgame of either Simon Says or Last Reaction First Reaction. I liked how it used to be where you could volunteer to do a deathgame and you would get a reward at the end by the ct usually offering a freeday for the round. Back then, people would do the deathgame because they wanted to play the deathgame or win the incentive. As of right now, jb has been less enjoyable with people forcing Either simon says or first reaction last reaction. I feel that reverting it back to how it was before would better the community and make JB more enjoyable once again.

• Content Count:  2187

Yeah, I guess I was wrong about my gut feeling that this would work.

Ever since the Forced DG rule was enacted, I feel as if a new cycle has formed. CTs send Ts everywhere either by making them shift-walking/crouching there, then, once the Ts reach the specified location, the CTs already killed like a full minute of the round. Afterwards, the CTs just send them to an open space, such as Soccer or Main Cell, but crouching/shiftwalking of course so they can kill another minute and, what do you know, Deathgame Time!

I've even seen CTs send Ts to somewhere and just stall the round with minor talk or excuses so they can force the deathgame they so desperately want.

Plus, rarely any CT uses the DG on the maps. At least 85% of the DG that are forced consists of either Simon Says or First Reaction Last Reaction, and 100% of the time the game ends with people complaining and yelling freekill, making the admin work harder for us and the PB experience less enjoyable for the many members, regulars, and casual players that join the server on the daily.

I really don't want to see any more restrictions added to this rule in order to make it work because it would just result in more things to keep in mind when there are other things we admins could be focusing on. It also just confuses the CTs even more, especially with this influx of new players I've been seeing who have been joining CT who have either no knowledge of the rules or no experience on CT Side.

I also understand that people in the PB Evaluation meeting had many creative ideas that could result in making Forced DGs more entertaining and less of a heckle, but, from my perspective, I just don't think it'll happen. At this point, it has become repetitive, dull, and, simply put, just plain annoying.

Hopefully, this new rule set that Delirium has mentioned will clear up some, if not all, of the problems surrounding this rule.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1619

I'm trying to like forced death game, but I just can't do it. I hate when you're pretty much on the verge of winning a round only to have a CT force a death game eliminating your teammates.

The only positive is that we get to play most of the round, apart from that I hope they're gone soon. Not forcing death games is what kept me on this server.

• Content Count:  22

Forced DG sucks

All CTs do is make us do useless stuff like crouch walk to some random place to delay until 2:30. They don't even use the DG in the maps. Always the same old first reaction or Simon says.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

Long story short we spend 2 minutes standing around until they can force death games. Last map we spent 2 minutes crouched in top of big cage and once 2:30 hit, death game.
Well, soon the rules will be only limited to map-based death game and they will remove the time limit. The force death game will be limited to once per round. correct me if i am wrong

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.