? servers

? players online

When should you be slayed in TTT

• Content Count:  79

If I am on TTT and there are no admins and I accidentally kill an inno (like they walk into my spray) am I required to type kill in console the next round to "slay". Also if an admin is online and I accidentally kill an inno should I have the admin slay me?

• Content Count:  1083

In the first situation, you should probably slay yourself unless you talk to the person and they are ok with you not slaying. If you accidentally kill an inno while an admin is on, I would recommend you talk to the admin and either A) Have them slay you or do whatever is necessary or B) Have a clear understanding with the admin that you will slay/punish yourself. I personally would suggest you go with option A as it leaves little (if any) room for any further conflict or misunderstanding.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

I mostly offer to slay myself, unless the person I killed was rdming another person. It really depends on what the other person wants too. Some people are super butt tight about it and demand the "rdmer" to slay while others don't. I usually let it go if I know it's an accident. This is with an admin on or off.

As for the asking the admin to slay thing, they'll ask you about the scenario and just answer them honestly, whatever they determine will be on their end.

• Content Count:  1050

Everything is situational in TTT. If both you and the player you rdmed both agree that it was an accident then you are in no way obligated to slay yourself. Personally, if I ever kill someone by accident in a crossfire I normally slay myself because I don't think it's fair for the other player.

Now if an admin is online, it is preferable if you let them slay you. It's easier this way, because most times the admins are very busy with everything happening on the server and it's harder for them to verify that you actually slayed yourself.

Reply to Thread