? servers

? players online

BIG BLACK BOX OF DEATH

• Content Count:  1403

It isn't as dramatic as the title made it out to be, basically the other day on this website youtube videos show up as big black boxes instead of the actual video itself. I updated my adobe flash player, java, and graphics card. I could of possibly played with the setting and accidently turned something off that I shouldn't have but I can't figure it out and now I am reaching out to see if there are any other possibilities.

:facepalm:

If you've already updated everything, your only bet is to use a different browser such as google chrome or firefox

The issue that I don't understand is that it's been working completely fine the entire time I've been on this website but suddenly it turned into blank boxes. I prefer internet explorer because I have my favorites, passwords, etc. its a personal preference.

• Content Count:  301

The issue that I don't understand is that it's been working completely fine the entire time I've been on this website but suddenly it turned into blank boxes. I prefer internet explorer because I have my favorites, passwords, etc. its a personal preference.

I believe both of the browsers I named allow you to transfer over all of your favorites and stuff when you first launch it

Is the problem only on THIS site?

I believe both of the browsers I named allow you to transfer over all of your favorites and stuff when you first launch it

Is the problem only on THIS site?

Yes, I can watch videos on other websites such as Facebook and YouTube itself.

Reply to Thread