? servers

? players online

My Absence..

• Content Count:  890

Sorry to ask, is ibuprofen common where you live? Here, everyone has acetaminophen and ibuprofen at home, unless you needed more then normal medicine.

Hope you get well!

Ibuprofen is kinda just a drug you take if you have a headache or a bone is hurting. I take it all the time. I think were talking about the same stuff.

So I would call it common

• Content Count:  539

Sorry to ask, is ibuprofen common where you live? Here, everyone has acetaminophen and ibuprofen at home, unless you needed more then normal medicine.

Hope you get well!

Yep ibuprofen is common, but they also prescribed me with Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules (or basically Tamiflu), Mucinex stuff, and a few other supplements and such; but yes the one thing I've been taking SOO much is ibuprofen so my symptoms can die down. I gotta tell ya, the ibuprofen is doing work! It kills the fever and the body aches it's amazing.

And thank you to everyone wishing me well, I'm currently getting better. My throat is still a little sore and I'm still taking the Mucinex for my stuffed nose. (And my voice is coming back ;3) Love all of you~

• Like 3

Reply to Thread