? servers

? players online

Team Speak and Steam Call

• Content Count:  3401

Search for your TeamSpeak config folder (default /AppData/Roaming/TS3Client/config)

you will find a file called volumecontrol_plugin

open with the editor and disable it by changing the parameter enabled=1 to enabled=0

save the file and try again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  477

Search for your TeamSpeak config folder (default /AppData/Roaming/TS3Client/config)

you will find a file called volumecontrol_plugin

open with the editor and disable it by changing the parameter enabled=1 to enabled=0

save the file and try again.

I am in the TS3Client folder but dont see config anywhere?

• Content Count:  2668

What does it say when you right click the speaker icon on task bar (right side near time, may need to hit arrow to expand), click 'Playback devices' and hit the 'Communications' tab. It should say 'Do Nothing' at the bottom and have a check mark or be filled in with the circle next to it.

If this doesn't work, I would suggest it being for sound card having problems. I've had this similar issue before and the fix I listed above was the cause. It also replicates what you describe for me since I have it enabled on my laptop.

I'm doubtful that it would be an individual issue between both programs causing the same effect. I imagine if you went on vent or skype it would give you the same problem. If needed, include a screenshot of the fix I mentioned above.

• Like 1
Edited by Gator

Reply to Thread