? servers

? players online

AFK Freeze

• Content Count:  2589

It should get removed. Its abused and if you touch your mouse at all, the CTs will legit AWP you in the leg.

Really get annoyed by this constant complaint against the order. Unless your sensitivity is retardedly high, you can move the mouse less than a centimeter and avoid afk timer and unless a CT has you under a super powered microscope, they won't notice. But again, if you're even seeing the afk timer the CTs aren't being reasonable with their orders and should be punished.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

Really get annoyed by this constant complaint against the order. Unless your sensitivity is retardedly high, you can move the mouse less than a centimeter and avoid afk timer and unless a CT has you under a super powered microscope, they won't notice. But again, if you're even seeing the afk timer the CTs aren't being reasonable with their orders and should be punished.

That's the main issue.

I don't care that I can't move or knife its the fact I'm in one spot until afk kicker comes on.

So in this case so I report the person who said afk freeze and gives no orders until we say we will be kicked? Or Do we have to rely on admins to notice this?

• Content Count:  2589

So in this case so I report the person who said afk freeze and gives no orders until we say we will be kicked? Or Do we have to rely on admins to notice this?

I mean IMO if they're making you afk freeze long enough that you're seeing the afk timer, it's a good minute of afk frozen. Which just isn't reasonable. In that case the CT is breaking the rules by not being reasonable with his orders. In which case it'd be no different than any other case of CTs being unreasonable. I don't think they should be reported via player complaint for one instance of this, but if they do it and won't listen get an admin. If they continue to do it then yeah by all means make a complaint.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.