? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 2, 2017]

• Content Count:  422

I'd probably get straight As in school, and probably become a semipro soccer player. (Not kidding about that last one, I used to be really good when I was little.)

• Content Count:  346

I probably would be a lot more athletic then I am right now. Also video games caused me to be more comfortable when speaking/presenting so that helped me a lot, and it made me a lot more sympathetic saying that I've met tons of people mean and nice towards me and different people, it made it easier to relate to other people.

• Content Count:  2103

Honestly, I would probably have watched so much anime/read so many books it would be scarey. Or maybe I would have stuck with music or sports. Honestly, my life could have gone so many directions that idk

• Content Count:  1612

A day late, but I would probably be a bit more athletic, probably find a different hobby to be interested in. No more games, only gains?

I wouldn't have as many great experiences without playing games online, I would have missed out on meeting so many different people, and sharing wisdom, and moments. I probably wouldn't be as interested in IT work if PCs didn't have games on them either.

The vidja offers many different mediums for storytelling, and sharing artistic experiences. The difficult part about gaming is knowing when to stop. Once you have that down, you can keep your life in shape.

Although...getting paid to play videogames is always welcome in my book.

Sent from Tapatalk

Reply to Thread