? servers

? players online

Happy Decade Anniversary! Just checkin in.

• Content Count:  2051

I missed last year, but just checkin in on everyone! How's everyone been? Can you believe it? 10 years. A decade. 1/10 of a century. I'll be hanging around TeamSpeak for a while to chat if anyone is up for it. There's a lot of catching up to do and a lot of reminiscing if anyone's in the mood for some. Miss you guys and hope everyone's doin' great these days.

(All the 12 year olds we told to shut up over the mic are now tellin other 12 year olds to shut up and the cycle continues)

Also, shameless plug, but I'm selling a key for the new Ghost Recon or For Honor if anyone is interested. It's in the classifieds section

• Like 9
Edited by Kennith

You know it, I'll invite her again, but its not like I need to cause she goes every night. Hahahah. Wouldn't you feel bad if my mom passed, man. You're brutal.

Good to see you're still alive @Kennith :)

Very incredible to see that cycle still going, except for back in your day there wasn't as much cancer (or so I was told).

Yeah, it was a lot better. Not as many memes and edgy people.

• Like 1

Hey Kennith! How have you been? Nice to see you back around, for however long you're back for.

I'll be around till work decides to kick my butt again. I recently bought a brand new rig so I'm hoping to use it more. I've been great and it's nice to see some familiar "faces" still around.

Reply to Thread