? servers

? players online

Goldfish

• Content Count:  1984

My story is similar, but this happened with two betta fish. At the age of seven, I though it was a good idea to well, put my two betta fish (ironically both named @Leon Mordecai, without the Mordecai in the name, I swear I'm not lying lmao) in the same tank. They both ended up in a Fish MMA Contest with Leon #1 winning where he killed the other Leon. Betta fish aren't a joke people.

LOL they are used in fish fighting for a reason. Leon #1 obviously had the bigger dick.

• Like 1
Edited by euro
oops

• Content Count:  2230

When I was younger my mum let me have 3 fish as the pet shop said they'd only last 'a couple months'.

A week later one of them ate another one so I was down to two.

The other two lasted several years in the end and died in the same week :o

• Content Count:  11501

I won a goldfish at a fair when I was a kid, and as soon as the guy handed it to me in the little bag, I opened it up and ate it. I think I saw it on Jackass or something. The guy was pretty shocked.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  422

I won a goldfish at a fair when I was a kid, and as soon as the guy handed it to me in the little bag, I opened it up and ate it. I think I saw it on Jackass or something. The guy was pretty shocked.

Wot in starvation?

get it? cause you were hungry?perm me now

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  3205

I can't get too emotionally attached to this fish and have it die painfully slow and alone so i'll give it a quick swift euthanasia bath. Good bye terrie

I remember the same except it was a turtle we had. We put 3 fish in it and next morning, there one fish was missing and there were bits and pieces of what remained. Few hours later I watched it bit one of the goldfish's head off :rip:

Lmao I had 4 Betta's and 3 decided to suicide into the sink (Finding Nemo must have inspired them to escape somehow) and last one was like "peace out faggot".

• Content Count:  330

At the o oval city fair I won a goldfish. We named him spree. He lived for 7 years. At one point to get him to die we stopped feeding him. She still lived. He was a good fish he was just taking up space. One time I'm pretty sure he had a heart attack. He lived for two more years after that. Good fish

• Content Count:  330

and that's the story of Frank trying to starve his gender confused Fish.

You monster.

Hey it was my dads idea. The tank was on the kitchen counter right in the way and we had the fish for 4 years at this point and were wondering if he/she was immortal. Turns out no

• Like 1

Reply to Thread