? servers

? players online

One Last Meme

• Content Count:  742

Its been a long time coming so I doubt many of y'all are surprised (if ya still even remember who I am), but this is my stop. I haven't been around as long as a lot of others, nor have I been the biggest person around, but I didn't feel like it'd be appropriate to hop off without a proper word. I've always been shitty at these, but I owe SG that much in the very least.

Most, if not all of you already know that my activity CS:GO activity had slowly begun to decline and then just simply fell off the map. On top of my ever-increasing real life commitments (military, education, relationships), I had simply just lost interest in the game itself. Stepping down was something I should have done awhile ago, but I had hoped that my interest in CS would rise again after a little break; it worked for a little bit, but it didn't really work for long.

While I wouldn't say I've been around long, SG was like family to me, and in some ways, always will be. Y'all helped me through some rough patches, you've seen me at my best, and at my worst. I'd like to say I've grown and matured in my time here, but I'm probably still a true memer at heart. I'll probably still be around on the forums here and there, lurking like the old nostalgic fart I've got no right to be, so hit me up (or on steam) if ya feel like it.

Thanks for all the fun times, for those long nights, and the endless laughs I'll never forget. You'll always be there in my heart, from the bossman himself right down to the kids I taught my terrible dating advice to, and hopefully I'll be in some parts of yours (or at the bottom of your meme pile, whichever works).

I'll see ya when I see ya SG.

• Like 41

• Content Count:  4441

Oh man.

For the short time I played ArmA 3, TTT and talked to you I could see you are a great guy.

Good look in your ventures buddy, come back to us one day. :wave:

• Content Count:  2230

I still remember one of the first conversations we ever had, man that shit even went deep. Straight from the off it was clear that you were an awesome guy and it's honestly a shame that for the last however long we really haven't bumped into eachother. It's a shame to see you go, honestly thank you for any good moments and for the time you did put into SG. Those around here that know you, know that you're a great guy.

I hope to bump into you in the future, good luck with everything in real life!

All the best

Reply to Thread