? servers

? players online

SG's Monthly Get-Together for April

• Content Count:  2844

A big thanks to anyone who participated in this event. It was truly amazing seeing all these old faces and new ones as as well coming together for this month's MGT. During the weekend we had many memorable moments and met players we haven't seen in a long time and I'm glad people got to enjoy this experience. With this Gmod event being really successful I'm sure we'll have more in the future, just not any time soon.

Hope to see you on next month's MGT!

[video=youtube;et-m0BRbpus]

• Like 7

• Content Count:  3728

A big thanks to anyone who participated in this event. It was truly amazing seeing all these old faces and new ones as as well coming together for this month's MGT. During the weekend we had many memorable moments and met players we haven't seen in a long time and I'm glad people got to enjoy this experience. With this Gmod event being really successful I'm sure we'll have more in the future, just not any time soon.

@Nuclear Onion :heh:

• Content Count:  330

It was a balast from the past seeing all these people and talking about the old days. I wish I had taken the weekend off to only play gmod ttt haha. Thank you everyone who voted and showed up. You guys are the best

• Content Count:  3462

This is living proof of how shitty my hearing is.

Anyways, thank you everyone for making this event as amazing as it was. I really did not know what to expect when I saw the server announcement via Steam Group the other night, but man did this exceed any and all of my expectations! So many old people coming out of the woodwork to play, awesome new people coming along to add on to the hilarity the server gave, and just overall stupid shit happening nonstop like @xDoodles' random laugh bombs and @Rosakanin's props crushing people. Truly all of you who played this weekend contributed to the massive amount of enjoyment this event gave me, especially the only fuck who got more time on the server than me (fucking @Huwajux). I hope this happens again someday, for it was definitely something special. Also thanks @Mad Dogg and whoever else helped in the developing of the server itself throughout the month.

• Like 6
Edited by Nuclear Onion
word

Reply to Thread