? servers

? players online

Riddles

• Content Count:  129

A man was at work. He see's a hole in his suit. 10 minutes later he dies. There were no wounds on his body. How did he die?

Bob and Bill are dead in a room with only broken glass, water, a table and a bed. There is a nearby railroad, how did Bob and Bill die?

Maybe he was a fisherman and he drowned? (lifejacket had a hole in it)

BOB AND BILL ARE FISH IN AN AQUARIUM, THE TRAIN RATTLED THE TABLE WICH MADE THE FISHBOWL FALL :d

Lux you are VERY close. Basicaly he takes one marble out and swallows it, reveals the other one showing its the bad one, seeing as the king wants to be fair, he has no choice but to let the prisoner go :)

• Content Count:  129

For the first one you're very close. Hint: Its got to do with his job. and he didnt die of natural kind of causes ex. Heart attack, stroke old age etc.

The second ones spot on.

Is he like an army man and he got shot up and hes bleedin to death? I dunno :p

• Content Count:  2132

A man was at work. He see's a hole in his suit. 10 minutes later he dies. There were no wounds on his body. How did he die?

Bob and Bill are dead in a room with only broken glass, water, a table and a bed. There is a nearby railroad, how did Bob and Bill die?

1- He worked near biohazardous waste and since there was a hole in his suit he died from the waste. =D

2- From what I can gather they god rammed by a fucking train :sleep:

• Content Count:  83

1- He worked near biohazardous waste and since there was a hole in his suit he died from the waste. =D

2- From what I can gather they god rammed by a fucking train :sleep:

2- is the there fish and the train rattled the table they were on and the fishbowl fell and broke (hints the broken glass) (and 2 dead "fish" bodies)

1- umm a friend came up and stabbed him in the back? thats all i got for #1

• Content Count:  1384

Sex is like math,You subtract the clothes, You add the bed, You Divide the legs, And hope you dont Multiply:ohmy:

Doh! Have fun being a virgin until you're 83.

:001_tt2:

Reply to Thread