? servers

? players online

Riddles

• Content Count:  128

hmmm... i was about to start a riddles thread till i searched this here is my riddle.

(If its already been used, i couldnt find it)

You are walking along a path. You are about to reach a society filled with people that are either liars or truth-tellers. Along the way you meet two people from that society, and you ask one of them if they are a truth-teller or a liar. When the man responded, he mumbled so softly that you couldn't hear him. You ask the other guy what his friend just said. And, he respond "He is a truth-teller and I am a truth-teller." What kind of people are they?

• Content Count:  1845

hmmm... i was about to start a riddles thread till i searched this here is my riddle.

You are walking along a path. You are about to reach a society filled with people that are either liars or truth-tellers. Along the way you meet two people from that society, and you ask one of them if they are a truth-teller or a liar. When the man responded, he mumbled so softly that you couldn't hear him. You ask the other guy what his friend just said. And, he respond "He is a truth-teller and I am a truth-teller." What kind of people are they?

this sounds like a another version of an earlier riddle in this thread about the door or truth

anyway... i give you a paradox (see attached pic) and a sadistic riddle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman goes to her mother's funeral. There, she meets a man. They go out afterwards and have an amazing evening together. She falls in love with him. The next morning, she wakes up, and realizes that she forgot to get his name or phone number. The next week, she attends her sister's funeral. Who killed her sister, and why?

• Content Count:  128

dam.. i remember this one. i just forgot the answer

i think is was the women cause she wanted to see the man again, but it seems to easy.

or the guy killed her cause he wanted a reason to see the dead women's sister again

• Content Count:  4550

Idiots.

• Content Count:  2686

no you got it .. she killed her sister to see the man agian.

Just to inform you people, if you answer that riddle correctly and it's the first time you see it, you have psychopathic tendencies...

Reply to Thread