? servers

? players online

largest gambling losses?

• Content Count:  2579

In real gambling, $2300. But, to be fair, that was my winnings - so I was really only down about $100.

Skins? $0. I don't get how you guys spend so much money on internet video game skins. Most of them look gay anyways

Only way to gamble before being 18 (21?) is with skins, which I'd transfer to paypal if I happened to make money.

• Content Count:  1719

If we include the shit that I won and at one point owned due to winning before loosing it I think I've lost 1k ish to CSGO gambling c:

$300 would be closer to the amount that I have deposited and lost into gambling, the other $700 would be shit that I won and lost again.

The thrill of making one shitty ass knife into 12 dope knives was pretty fucking awesome, and extremely unlikely, so I can personally say it was hella' fun, but I wouldnt advise to start gambling.

• Content Count:  171

Yea I lost $1K+ on a csgohunt pot back when I had skins.

almost same, I lost a Dlore worth around $1,400 and a M9 marble of which I forgot it's worth. I Was betting against a train on Csgoroll and the train filled the entire board+. I started at $5 and kept going against the train doubling my money... eventually lost it all. Luckily I started with a flipknife doppler sooo only really lost $170 technically

• Content Count:  559

I've lost about 64$ to gambling and 300$ to being scammed... I love my life -_-
ive lost 400 to a scam (m9 crimson web min wear) and like at least 5 other knives each about 100 dollars to betting, but most of that money was from betting from 10 dollars to a knife.

Reply to Thread