? servers

? players online

Maplestory for noglastia and memes

• Content Count:  1469

noglastia ? i had to google that word to understand it's "nostalgia". anyway, tried to pick up maple story but stop because it seems boring to me. Waiting on Maplestory 2 though.

maplestory 2 is coming out in june or july this year

• Content Count:  1534

Is Maplestory 2 any good though? I watched a couple videos a while back and it seemed worse...

Edit:

[video=youtube_share;4CHCm4WerEg]

It definitely looks more generic than the original but maybe it's more fun to play than to look at.

Edited by Wesker

• Content Count:  1469

Is Maplestory 2 any good though? I watched a couple videos a while back and it seemed worse...

Edit:

[video=youtube_share;4CHCm4WerEg]

It definitely looks more generic than the original but maybe it's more fun to play than to look at.

in maplestory 2 you would have to dodge attacks from mobs and bosses. Plus its not pay to win the only thing you can pay for is appearance.

• Content Count:  1109

haha yeah for memes and nostalgia haha

7f4565e943b717680c1532f3f4d49ff2.png

kill me

Anyway in all honesty the game is actually really good right now and has been since they introduced the Reboot world a few years back (basically non-p2w, you can't trade other people and everything non-cosmetic [cubes, teleport rock, buff freezer etc] that you need is available for mesos.)

For pure nostalgia I'd definitely try a v62 server like @diryathing mentioned. I'd recommend MapleRoyals but they're currently in the process of completely re-making the source from scratch (they're actually insane, best admins I've encountered on a private server). Account and character creation is currently disabled but as 95% of the functionality is back it should be soon? I started playing there at the end of 2014 to explore the Ant Tunnels one last time after reminiscing with @xDoodles but I ended up staying because of how good it was.

Edited by Matty

• Content Count:  3287

haha yeah for memes and nostalgia haha

7f4565e943b717680c1532f3f4d49ff2.png

kill me

Anyway in all honesty the game is actually really good right now and has been since they introduced the Reboot world a few years back (basically non-p2w, you can't trade other people and everything non-cosmetic [cubes, teleport rock, buff freezer etc] that you need is available for mesos.)

For pure nostalgia I'd definitely try a v62 server like @diryathing mentioned. I'd recommend MapleRoyals but they're currently in the process of completely re-making the source from scratch (they're actually insane). Account and character creation is currently disabled but as 95% of the functionality is back it should be soon?

That reboot world sounds good, except that u cant trade with other players =[

I tried installing MapleRoyals, only to find out I cant register an account ;-; guess ill have to wait for that

Reply to Thread