? servers

? players online

Randumb Question of the Day [May 2]

• Content Count:  4441

What's your earliest memory?

I can barely remember shit from 2 yrs ago let alone my childhood.

I remember running from my preschool- almost into the street, cause there was a clown & clowns terrified me.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

Not sure, three memories around the same time?

Probably the earliest one is falling over in a hallway near my front door and splitting my head open, I think I was 3 but I coulda been slightly older/younger.

Sad story. When I was 3/4 there was some paper shaped like leaves. We were writing on them. I quite liked them and apparently so did my bag. However when I got home my mum didn't like them so much. My mum never said anything to me and when I came in the next day I was told off in the corner of the room and I lost my first (of two) gold star.

Another around the same time, I just remember my brother throwing me quite a distance onto a sofa - that is no longer there - in my conservatory. I was probably 3/4.

• Content Count:  701

When I was 1 year old I was on a beach with my mother in maine and there were some pretty sails on a bunch of boats. That's literally all I remember from that time. The other memory I had around 1-2 years old was I jumped off the couch and bit my brothers head which resulted in him getting stitches on the top of his head.

• Content Count:  1719

It's so vague cause it's so long ago, but it must be when I was 3/4 and I was sitting on a green swing on Gran Canaria chillin with a guy in a giraffe costume (a mascot)

• Content Count:  2103

I must have been around 2

I was in a little wooden tree house (it wasn't in a tree so I guess it was just like an elevated play structure thing)

It was raining.

I ran inside and saw my mom and a huge black refrigerator

That's it

• Content Count:  418

Around 7 years old. I remember just going up the steps and my little sister, a year younger, came up at the top of the stairs and kicked me in the face and back down the stairs.

She still denies that ever happened.

• Content Count:  1984

Around 7 years old. I remember just going up the steps and my little sister, a year younger, came up at the top of the stairs and kicked me in the face and back down the stairs.

She still denies that ever happened.

The joy of having siblings :')

Reply to Thread