? servers

? players online

Black Desert Online SG Guild?

• Content Count:  1527

While endgame PvE is lacking, endgame PvP is not. There is a lack of PvE content out right now that Pearl Abyss is slowly addressing. Mobs do pose a threat if you do not have decent gear.

If you think this game is P2W, I honestly have nothing to say really. P2W garbage? Have you played this fucking game? If you want P2W garbage, play Vindictus. At best its Pay-2-Be-Lazy. This game does have a cash shop, but its limited to pets, value packs (a lesser version of APEX from AA), some furniture, and outfits/costume. The BEST thing you can even buy from the pearl store is pets, pets that pick ul your loot so you don't have to. YES, there are credit card warriors that post outfits and pets and value packs so you and I do not have to, but they do not make a lot of income. They are limited to ONLY 5 items to sell a fucking week. THAT'S IT, AND THEY ONLY MAKE 14 MILL PER OUTFIT BUY AND 3 MILL PER PET BUY, THIS MONEY IS FUCKING NOTHING IN THIS GAME. YOU CAN LITERALLY MAKE THAT MUCH GRINDING LVL 55 MOBS IN ONE FUCKING HOUR. P2W? WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THIS IS P2W? TRIGGERED

• Like 2
Edited by Korean Ninja
Phone spelling

• Content Count:  2262

BlackWhite, you don't even REMOTELY have the FUNDS to maintain a guild. I know your ass is poor.

I would recommend joining other guilds with SG members as opposed to making an SG one. The LAST time we did that the guild died in 2 days

Leave BDO questions here and I will answer them. If you are new to the game I suggest taking your time and staying in the Olvia channels as they give you an exp boost

the wiki said 20,000 silvies, but....go to hell =v

EDIT: guild creation is 100k.

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  253

ok you make it =D, just tell me when you play so I can level up my other char

most of the weekdays from 3:00 pm - 10:30 pm est, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are raid days for WoW so for those days it is 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm est weekends I'd probably play it on request or maybe I'm grinding

• Content Count:  3287

most of the weekdays from 3:00 pm - 10:30 pm est, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are raid days for WoW so for those days it is 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm est weekends I'd probably play it on request or maybe I'm grinding

So what server are u guys actrually playing on ?

So what server are u guys actrually playing on ?

I'm currently playing on NA Olivia_8 however since you have to switch when you reach 58 or something i'll have to move to another

And you can switch servers at any point in time

GUILD HAS BEEN CREATED

the name is Steam_Gamers (can't use hyphins)

(korean idk what ur talking about, im level 35 xDDDD)

i'll change the guild emblem on monday cus that's the only time i can do it

Edited by Porpoise

• Content Count:  954

I gave consideration in the past to playing this but I hate korean grindfest MMOs. None of them give me any incentive to grind, it's just grinding for grind's sake. Maybe in the future when my time isn't taken up by FFXIV.

Also: @Korean Ninja: RNG.

Reply to Thread