? servers

? players online

Black Desert Online SG Guild?

• Content Count:  4441

I gave consideration in the past to playing this but I hate korean grindfest MMOs. None of them give me any incentive to grind, it's just grinding for grind's sake. Maybe in the future when my time isn't taken up by FFXIV.

Also: @Korean Ninja: RNG.

Do you like any games?

• Content Count:  1527

GUILD HAS BEEN CREATED

the name is Steam_Gamers (can't use hyphins)

(korean idk what ur talking about, im level 35 xDDDD)

i'll change the guild emblem on monday cus that's the only time i can do it

Huh, what do ya know. I know back when the game first came out you HAD to be level 50. Are you going to node war / PvP at all because that will require some serious coin

• Content Count:  253

Huh, what do ya know. I know back when the game first came out you HAD to be level 50. Are you going to node war / PvP at all because that will require some serious coin

it depends on the amount of people who bother to join i guess, I'm aiming to be a light pvp maybe a bit of node wars and pve. I'm most likely going to finish setting it up tomarrow, however, i'd be happy with spending heavy amounts of silver if it means that people are going to actually contribute and work towards a goal.

forgot to mention, if you'd like to be invited, please pm me or contact me on steam your family name or character name

• Content Count:  954

Do you like any games?

I just felt like it was fair giving people a heads up as to what these games are like. If you aren't willing to spend several days grinding towards a singular goal then you probably shouldn't even touch any game of this sort.

• Content Count:  2262

I just felt like it was fair giving people a heads up as to what these games are like. If you aren't willing to spend several days grinding towards a singular goal then you probably shouldn't even touch any game of this sort.

To be honest, most of the mmorpg require grinding. Korean mmorpg does require longer period of grinding and rng boxes.

Reply to Thread