? servers

? players online

Confession Thread

• Content Count:  6741

on a different gun game server, when the 1st person is on knife level (if there on my team) and the map changes to "friendly fire" i shoot the lead person to weaken his life to 10-20% in the hope that someone knifes the son of a bitch!

• Content Count:  60

LOL don't feel bad ppl we all been down that road before but me on a different server i killed my own teamate for killing a hostage but here the catch i have a skin for the hostages that they are babes. as soon as he murdered one i said U SON OF A B!! boom headshot. dam i got slayed next round though

• Content Count:  2994

I teamkill LitKey on Forgotten Hope whenever I get bored.

When there's a spam of grenades I throw one of my own into a barricade.

I spam the admin sounds "MOVE!!!" and "I am cornholio."

I once said I was bisexual when there was an argument over gays on the server to laugh at people in the awkward silence.

I often glitch people out of helicopters on escape maps if I don't like their name.

I used to teleport myself and a few other admins constantly up to that glitch spot by the tunnel on that small bridge map so no-one could get us.

I once, just once, on 4way...I did a barrel roll.

You sinfull child!.

back to topic..

I once did a lagg montage on defferent servers when they had matrix as a map..with one of the admins from here (spamming vending machines) oh and i also went to zombiemurderS a day and told them all that the server failed and that they where losers and have no life and they are gay.. i told microshock and that acidreflex guy. hihihihi

• Content Count:  2433

Ambulancia was on my team on Insurgency, so I took out the bipod on my RPK and just kept firing into his building. It produced many lulz until he saw me, then I {Ran away!}.

Reply to Thread