? servers

? players online

Confession Thread

• Content Count:  2994

All right, instead of setting fire to trees, I'll set fire to hippies who hug them.

Two birds with one stone(/aerosol can).

You're first.

Ill go find a rock and you spot some hippies. ill be ready to throw. :cool: then when they are knocked out ill go set fire to them. :rlol:b

• Content Count:  2994

There are often times when I just cannot be bothered to explain what I meant and that you misunderstood me...

..this is one of them.

I knew that you meant something else but i could not be arsed to find out what. Care to explain?:thumbup1:

• Content Count:  6741

When my teacher was reading a book for us, i randomly shouted "I Dont give a shit" and i once told my sub to STFU to times in a row and then she send me to the princepal.

i lured a girl from my class to confess that she liked someone and then told him and then he lold then i told her, he didnt like her and she began to cry. I typed "You cry baby, get a life" on danish lolololololol i hated that bitch. She said bad stuff about me and made fun of me.

Revenge is lolable.

Omar gives meh teh most lulz eva!

• Content Count:  4685

Myself and a devout group (there were about six of us in total), forced our old physics teacher into an early retirement because we hated him. As soon as we all decided it, we made a pact to do everything in our power to make his life miserable. One month later, he left.

On an exped. weekend once I walked around while everyone was away and took all the tentpegs out of the tents and hid them in some random person's tent to make them look guilty.

In our local woods, I've burnt and cut down about 11 trees.

I once through a pot of yoghurt at a cow.

I used to roll logs down an embankment up the woods, while they were still on fire, at cyclists.

I regularly pull James' ethernet cable out of the hub when he shouts or bangs around in his room.

On Medieval II: Total War once I deliberately sent out royal family members that were unpure or I didn't like onto crappy ships so they'd be killed.

If I can get my hands on a saw that's sharp enough to cut a bit out of a bike frame I'll have made a pipe bomb.

At school, I once threw a chair at my tutor.

I once punched a window of my tutor room.

I made a newspaper clipping message saying "We all hate you" to my tutor.

I once threw a three-pin plug at my physics teacher. (we were wiring them)

I threw a magnet at a Van de Graff generator in our physics lesson and he swore and turned it off.

I played the Mosquito ringtone once in a lesson with my physics teacher and he couldn't hear it. I remember, because we were mucking around with an osylloscope (I think it was) and he thought it was malfunctioning when people complained.

I frequently throw someone at school into bins.

That's all I can be bothered for now.

Lol you need to be nice to James or he might eat you.

Reply to Thread